B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

and back

and cleaning up a storm...very hard working and really good at cleaning the whole villa house ... impressive  And this is not the first time ... great roommates 

big favour ... I can only from my tired old memory recall seeing Vivian naked once   any chance of someone sending me a picture of these beautiful titties she is packing ... I would appreciate it ...  thanks 

i am really liking this cozy thing, laying around in bed together, frequency between Nana and Vivian....  they both seem shy ? and this could be a ritual of getting closer and comfortable before they gently kiss, softly lick, and then full out 4 finger pussy pounding  with one thumb up the bum ....gentle Sapphic love play... You know you want it .... or maybe they are just strategizing how to play with darts ....  

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

big favour ... I can only from my tired old memory recall seeing Vivian naked once   any chance of someone sending me a picture of these beautiful titties she is packing ... I would appreciate it ...  thanks 

Did you get my message ??

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

i am really liking this cozy thing, laying around in bed together, frequency between Nana and Vivian....  they both seem shy ? and this could be a ritual of getting closer and comfortable before they gently kiss, softly lick, and then full out 4 finger pussy pounding  with one thumb up the bum ....gentle Sapphic love play... You know you want it .... or maybe they are just strategizing how to play with darts ....  

and getting closer .... they both need a sensual, sexual outlet ...  they would be a sweet fit 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I believe we have finally unraveled the mystery of what Bogdan is doing in the garage, he runs an IKEA store 🤣

Two new chests of drawers are now downstairs in the hall

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I believe we have finally unraveled the mystery of what Bogdan is doing in the garage, he runs an IKEA store 🤣

you're a fucking nut..... now this is the speculating I like ...it's just as crazy as most   but with a practicality and explanation of how he earns his bonuses .!