Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Ah, I thought it was another girl under that hair  😏 😆

And now straight into the toilet to make her 11pm call! 🙄

Sublime to the ridiculous! Typical 🤷‍♂️

Oh, to whom it concerns, i know who is hitting confused BTW, i'm being told. Don't think i don't know.

Means fuck all now. Carry on.                                                                                                                     ⬇️

The occasion was definitely more interesting than what has occurred there lately other than the self pleasuring occasions that occurred yesterday with each of them. Other than that, it was another occasion where a choice of positioning could have been much better since nothing that was being done to one of the two could even be observed. It was also another occasion that included nothing more than some external stimulation, no difference than what has already occurred on multiple occasions, some of which included better choices of positioning for both. As long as it's been, chances of things ever involving anything different to occur are slim imo.    

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And now straight into the toilet for her 11pm call! 🙄

Sublime to the ridiculous! Typical 🤷‍♂️

Oh, i know who is hitting confused BTW, i'm being told. Don't think i don't know. Means fuck all now. ⬇️

C'è stata poco a quanto pare ma sì, la cosa inizia a essere abbastanza ridicola. O questo LB la segue su RLC o Leora ogni volta gli manda una messaggio di avviso.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
30 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora every time sends him a warning message.

It will be similar to this. Basically a case of 'I'll call you' etc.