Leora & Malia - Home Activities #10

Nicholas

Slipper ☺️Thank you for the smile , I guess it is because of this comment of yours 😂🤣

something many of us would love to see, but most likely never will.

But while there's time, there's hope. Just keep hoping!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Slipper ☺️Thank you for the smile , I guess it is because of this comment of yours 😂🤣

something many of us would love to see, but most likely never will.

But while there's time, there's hope. Just keep hoping!

You're welcome. Please quote me all the time, like i can give a flying fuck.

il y a 39 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Allowing myself another watch, last night was better than i originally thought, and i did think that was a much better night than recently anyway. It wasn't just the speed both were going, for once it was what the audio picks up on cam 8 and 10 - You can hear, dare i say it, the squelching from Malia's hand on Leora before they turn over to finish the job themselves. Sounds like a slapping noise, that's from the friction the lube and speed is making! No wonder Leora then finished off in seconds. And yes, it didn't happen, but at the start Leora was quite close to Malia's boob, who knows, maybe the thought went through her mind....

That all is a good sign. That now needs to be cultivated!

I missed it and don't have replay although I seriously considered getting it just for that but cannot justify paying another £40 odd when my sub has just recently renewed, I cant understand why they don't at least have a nuzzle on the others arm/shoulder/neck as they've already done the hard bit by getting each other off, I know it's probably 'crossing a line' but I don't think anyone will judge them any less for it!

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You're welcome. Please quote me all the time, like i can give a flying fuck.

I have never given you any emojis for whatever of your posts , just learn to accept the opinions of the others and don’t disappear whenever you feel that posts are made to judge what you are saying no matter if people think that you are right or wrong only to appear some weeks afterwards . 

Leora a mis trois bacs en plastique dans un sac bleu la nouriture de petit pain quelle à recus a midi pour qui et elle sort les donner

Elle nourrit des personnes à l’extérieur elle est sortie en robe de chambre

Edited by patou
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think a delivery to give the empty tubs back and get new ones with fresh stuff in. Recycling from the delivery place?

Oui mais je crois qu’elle va sortir

il y a 8 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je pense à une livraison pour rendre les bacs vides et récupérer de nouveaux avec des produits frais. Recyclage depuis le lieu de livraison ?

Non elle a reçus la nourriture a midi et elle les à mis dans des bacs en plastique une 15 de petit pain

Edited by patou
  • Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je pense qu’une livraison pour redonner les baignoires vides et en obtenir de nouvelles avec des trucs frais. Recycleur depuis le lieu de livraison ?

Elle Est descendu et remonter rapidement avec les repas pour se changer une sortie surement non prévus avec qui mystère

• Like 1