US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, after years of watching Democrat politicians I know how they think.

that would require that you have a brain & that you pay attention to reality but why would you suddenly grow a brain & start to pay attention now?

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

if it is news there will be. if it is qtrumplican distraction it probably won't.

But on the channels you watch if it doesn't fit their political agenda they don't consider it news. That's why there are no stories on those channels about the Biden family's illegal overseas business deals.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But on the channels you watch if it doesn't fit their political agenda they don't consider it news. That's why there are no stories on those channels about the Biden family's illegal overseas business deals.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I read the name of the source for the article and that's enough to tell me to not waste my time reading anymore of it.

you know & read nothing.stop wasting everyone's time.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Centrist Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin, a frequent target of progressives in his party, recently offered Republicans in the U.S. Senate a compromise when he proposed a less comprehensive...

28 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.KARE11.COM

Homicides are increasing in cities across the nation, driven by a variety of complicated factors...

As always demon 😈 crats cities are the ones with the highest murder rate

"Clark attributes much of the violence to the accessibility of guns".         apparently you missed the point. what a surprise.

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

"Clark attributes much of the violence to the accessibility of guns".         apparently you missed the point. what a surprise.

Are you saying that Republican cities don't have accessibility to guns 🤔 also why is it that demon-crats blame guns when there's black on black murders but if a police officer shoots a scumbag thug the evil wicked demon-crats blames the police officer not the gun 🤔

• Like 2