US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

8 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But Putin knows the leadership of the UK is too wimpy to use them. Putin knows the West will now do anything to avoid confrontation with Russia and China. I expect Putin to start making moves into Eastern Europe in his quest to rebuild the Soviet Union because he knows no one will stop him.

hey dildohead. i don't think that anyone wants to start ww3.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:

Mirror, mirror on the wall--

i've been giving you a little bit of credit for not being as much of a moron as your buddies. but you seem to be determined to change my mind.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, happyone said:

And now the following posts show who really does the name calling, thus showing which 2 are really demonstrating stupidity and ignorance

here is a homework assignment. read ridge's comments & responses to any articles not praising dear traitor. then tell me which side started the insults & that he doesn't deserve the results.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

hey dildohead. i don't think that anyone wants to start ww3.

That's exactly how Neville Chamberlain felt about WW2. So to copy Chamberlain's strategy we should just ignore and appease Russian and Chinese aggression, right?  Did that strategy prevent WW2? 

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

But not to the Rio Grande Valley where the big problem is, and I bet there will be no televised conversations between her and border patrol agents.

there will be none on the channels that you watch. but check out you usual fantasyland news & let everyone know the opposite of what happens.

• Upvote 1