US General Domestic Politics #22 Begins 06/24/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

by owned i should have said that there wasn't a need to purchase more guns. there are enough already. firearms that can be stolen already exist.

committing crimes while in possession of a firearm and 90% of those firearms were obtained illegally.

Shoulda, coulda woulda---
Substituting the words still does not make your statement correct--because you said 

bullshit. most of the crimes are committed with guns that are already owned so obviously they are related--now here is your subbed posts with the additions

most of the crimes are committed with guns that are already owned and so there wasn't a need to purchase more guns. there are enough already so obviously they are related, firearms that can be stolen already exist.

Regardless of whether there is no need to purchase more guns, or stolen firearms already exist-- committing crimes while in possession of a firearm -90% of those firearms were obtained illegally.

And that still does not make your should have made statement correct.

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Quora?  Hard pass.  Stop acting like we're stupid.  Your ignorance penetrates and damages reality.  I hate sharing my country with fuck-ups like you and the rest of your brood.

If that is the best you got in trying to rebut an argument--give up.  Most liberals like you try and demean, insult, intimidate, and shout down opposite views hoping to shut them up, when in fact you have no rebuttal. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

If that is the best you got in trying to rebut an argument--give up.  Most liberals like you try and demean, insult, intimidate, and shout down opposite views hoping to shut them up, when in fact you have no rebuttal. 

You can say and do whatever you want, but Quora is NOT a credible source.  If that bothers you, then all I can say is tough shit. 

• Like 1