B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

un poco triste cómo T, E y N simplemente dejaron Viv por su cuenta

Maybe Vivian didn't want to go...I think she was still in bed when they left....

39 minutes ago, james deen said:

no i mean t, e and n are leaving her out 

If Vivian wanted to join them I sure she would have been welcomed to do so. She's been at the villa longer than Tes, Eli and Nana. She likes to do her own thing, which fortunately for us means she spends more time on camera and as far as I've seen does not go looking for places to hide in the villa. If only we had a few more girls with Vivian's approach to rlc. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

If Vivian wanted to join them I sure she would have been welcomed to do so. She's been at the villa longer than Tes, Eli and Nana. She likes to do her own thing, which fortunately for us means she spends more time on camera and as far as I've seen does not go looking for places to hide in the villa. If only we had a few more girls with Vivian's approach to rlc. 🙂 

I, for one, like Viv just the way she is, if she wants extra sleep and rest during the day fine by me. I believe she sees the twins for what they are and may be as close to them as she wants to be, particularly with the unfortunate historical incident. Nanette I think is probably bit younger and seems to like hanging out bit more than Viv. This environment may be just right for Viv as she can have company and laughs more or less on tap when she needs them. Also, she seems to have adjusted well to whatever happened between her and Pam as their relationship has changed, to say the least. All guesswork isn't it especially as they speak so rarely in English. 

• Like 2