B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

1 minute ago, philo said:

Dude, you still do not understand my question. I saw Nelly give Martina the haircut. It was covered on two cameras. I am watching eight cameras at the same time and I say that they both disappeared off camera a few times and the only place they could have been imho is on the stairwell where the camera was disabled. For example, where was Nelly when Martina was sitting on the kitchen counter? HINT: It's ok to say you don't know.

I don't know - I'm not that bothered!!

Thanks. Again, I'm not asking if they went off camera...I already know the answer to that question...I'm asking if anyone knows if there is some other place, other than the places that I enumerated, that they might be found?

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

You people and your fucking covid. Let it go, it's old news. Fucking brainwashed idiots.🙄

It started in China. It has killed about 4 millions worldwide. Asia, Africa and Europe have been hit just as hard, if not even harder, than the Americas. But it is a hoax and a lie invented by the liberal democrat-leaning media in USA, as a way to undermine an American president's canditature for re-election. It all makes sense, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️ The American self-image never cease to impress.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Thanks. Again, I'm not asking if they went off camera...I already know the answer to that question...I'm asking if anyone knows if there is some other place, other than the places that I enumerated, that they might be found?

In the tent down the back of the backyard, in between the gate and the front door no cameras there either, the garage, the lift. 🙂 

12 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

We just have to hope that they have some common sense between themselves, rlc and the tenents. 🙂 

If Bogdan has a more advanced role with rlc and knows of Elian's positive test why is he not trying to enforce they do as required?

I don't think he's very far up the RLC ladder...

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

In the tent down the back of the backyard, in between the gate and the front door no cameras there either, the garage, the lift. 🙂 

you forgot the roof 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

Dude, you still do not understand my question. I saw Nelly give Martina the haircut. It was covered on two cameras. I am watching eight cameras at the same time and I say that they both disappeared off camera a few times and the only place they could have been imho is on the stairwell where the camera was disabled. For example, where was Nelly when Martina was sitting on the kitchen counter? HINT: It's ok to say you don't know.

the Hall camera 2.9 is UM, problem solved, you're welcome 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the Hall camera 2.9 is UM, problem solved, you're welcome 😁

My dear Moos, you must not destroy the mystery he is trying to build up to  🙂

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

If Nelly were indeed pregnant. She would stop vaping right?

She has not. I thought I saw Bog wearing a nicotine patch recently.

Life is subtle
Nelly wanted a positive test, but it was negative
Elian wanted a negative test, but it was positive

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5