B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (July)

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Noldus will be able to tell you and I confirm that she certainly has more .. We have already known her at RLC for several years, I will say at least 6 years since her first presence at RLC ...

I know, that's why I said 32 might be closer to her actual age. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Noldus will be able to tell you and I confirm that she certainly has more .. We have already known her at RLC for several years, I will say at least 6 years since her first presence at RLC ...

Monica is the oldest veteran here She was girl # 8 in GOV and came first March 4, 2015
Lola is girl # 28 and first came on July 20, 2016
Lola celebrated her birthday in B2 on July 1, 2017 as well

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Don't know if anyone saw but I'm going to write again. They all look more loose since the moment she left, curious at least

its lolas birthday ofc she is more loose and anna is excited for her, lets see if u post that again next week when they go back to normal

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Monica is the oldest veteran here She was girl # 8 in GOV and came first March 4, 2015
Lola is girl # 28 and first came on July 20, 2016
Lola celebrated her birthday in B2 on July 1, 2017 as well

Merci Noldus pour tes précisions, comme d'habitude top!! J'avais dis 6 ans, mais c'est 5 ans que RLC a recruté Lola, je n'étais pas loin...lol!  Si Lola a 28 ans, comme Gina, elle paraît avoir plus!!