B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #16 (July)

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its lolas birthday ofc she is more loose and anna is excited for her, lets see if u post that again next week when they go back to normal

It makes sence but I mean like, I don't know, it seems like they started to have been a bit more withdrawn at some moment with her presence during her last days or even week or two, and now, since she left, puff, they got exponentially loose

• Upvote 1

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Thank you Noldus for your details, as usual top !! I had said 6 years, but it is 5 years that RLC recruited Lola, I was not far ... lol! If Lola is 28 years old, like Gina, she seems to have more !! 

I don't think Noldus meant she is 28 YO , he said she was girl number 28 in 

2 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Merci Noldus pour tes précisions, comme d'habitude top!! J'avais dis 6 ans, mais c'est 5 ans que RLC a recruté Lola, je n'étais pas loin...lol!  Si Lola a 28 ans, comme Gina, elle paraît avoir plus!! 

Lola has always looked much older than she is. We found out her age four years ago, but I forgot it.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Lola has always looked much older than she is. We found out her age four years ago, but I forgot it.

that's normally the case with Russian/Ukrainian women. they look older than their age ( Except for Gina , she looks younger 😃)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It makes sence but I mean like, I don't know, it seems they started to have been a bit more withdrawn at some moment with her presence during her last days or even week or two

amira was out every day preparing to go home, L&A have done nothing since they arrived so lets hope this livens them up

• Like 1

il y a 11 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Monica is the oldest veteran here She was girl # 8 in GOV and came first March 4, 2015
Lola is girl # 28 and first came on July 20, 2016
Lola celebrated her birthday in B2 on July 1, 2017 as well

Ok, Noldus, mais sais-tu l'âge exact de Lola aujourd'hui qu'elle fête son anniversaire, stp? Merci.

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It makes sence but I mean like, I don't know, it seems like they started to have been a bit more withdrawn at some moment with her presence during her last days or even week or two, and now, since she left, puff, they got exponentially loose

And for quite some time there haven't been parties like this at all, until now after she left

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

And for quite some time there haven't been parties like this at all, until now after she left

bars and clubs are open now, no need for parties they meet at the bars, B5 are always out