B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

16 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think that was the (creepy guy) with white hair

Whites hair guy was performing his duties excellently 😂🤣 Fiora didn’t have any complains I believe 😉 , he was also the one who helped her pack things and left the apartment with him on the last day . 

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

no it's not him

not him either 

Thanks moos , i remember he was “ rich “ with his package but didn’t  know how to use it 😂🤣 And Fiora was also mostly horny and demanding 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whites hair guy was performing his duties excellently 😂🤣 Fiora didn’t have any complains I believe 😉 , he was also the one who helped her pack things and left the apartment with him on the last day . 

ppl will say im always criticizing, but the guy have a special look, i cant watch him but i happy for fiora if its the guy she love, good for her, cuz she have it rough on the last days of her stay with her roomates

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

3 wonderful girls 1 guy, i dont think he need any friends to join, just go with the flow to the bed.

pam left?

I haven’t been watching from the beginning and also haven’t read the posts earlier than an hour that I logged in CC.. so , this either ends in blue balls guy or Elian misbehaves ( sorry Elian 😔 ) and makes disaster or somehow Tesla appears with whoever and then it can be a late afternoon / evening party for all .. however , there has been an unfortunate event last week and it might prevent from more things to happen later .. let’s see . 

That was cute, Viv's bodysuit bottom came undone and she did not know how to communicate to him to turn his head n or close his eyes so she could make the necessary adjustment. E had to help and ask him to close his eyes. Vivian is so 🔥 and so cool at the same time. I like that she moves at her own pace.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I haven’t been watching from the beginning and also haven’t read the posts earlier than an hour that I logged in CC.. so , this either ends in blue balls guy or Elian misbehaves ( sorry Elian 😔 ) and makes disaster or somehow Tesla appears with whoever and then it can be a late afternoon / evening party for all .. however , there has been an unfortunate event last week and it might prevent from more things to happen later .. let’s see . 

what unfortunate event? i missed that one

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ppl will say im always criticizing, but the guy have a special look, i cant watch him but i happy for fiora if its the guy she love, good for her, cuz she have it rough on the last days of her stay with her roomates

Fiora loved sex , always passionated , horny , ballerina’s flexibility that for whoever has experienced anything like this , it is simply unforgettable . The grey hair guy might not have been the most handsome she had but he definitely was the one who had found her irritating buttons and pleased her .. I can’t think that they ended together , but I am sure Fiora wouldn’t have any problems to find whoever so as she’s happy and smiley , she could easily have anyone she wanted , a very pleasant and caring for others character and personality 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, misterme said:

Viv does not smoke or drink it has just been said😍

they starting to be willing maybe another session in the smoking tent can do the job if no martini