B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

About Nelly supposedly wanting to get pregnant.  She is anorexic.  Anorexia is a condition that makes getting pregnant more difficult.  Severe anorexia leads to amenorrhea, which means irregular periods, or no periods at all. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

And why the change in graphics CC? 🙂 

I don't like that there now is an ugly symbol covering parts of our avatars.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I don't like that there now is an ugly symbol covering parts of our avatars.

The Software Developer that makes the Forum Software is the one who makes the changes.  All they do is send updates and Admin installs them after they arrive.  

Forum Operators have no choice but to accept the changes and go with the flow.  Maybe in the next update they'll reposition the badge thing on the avatar.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Well interesting background music to bate along with but watching beautiful Vivian doing her thing still makes me feel this premium sub is worth it.

And Vivian, please do not ever think about losing weight.

Just maintain at your current level because there is absolutely no need for you to go slimmer.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, moules a dit :

About Nelly supposedly wanting to get pregnant. She is anorexic. Anorexia is a condition that makes getting pregnant more difficult. Severe anorexia leads to amenorrhea, which means irregular periods, or no periods at all. 

Great Mother material!