B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

It's not Tesla who is topless all the time, it's Elian

they said elian have covid maybe thats why she is not around but tesla topless could have a much bigger impact on the guest retina

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

He is probably thinking this day couldn't get better. In the villa, he already commented on how he had never been  in such a place. Nan is making a friend.

Her English lessons are paying off.::)

maybe this is more 'hands on' english lessons than the online stuff!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, neil_r549 said:

maybe this is more 'hands on' english lessons than the online stuff!!

i wish she can practice what she learned like its too big, its too deep, i want more etc...

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wish she can practice what she learned like its too big, its too deep, i want more etc...

Yeh but from what I heard sunday it was things like 'what colour is your umbrella', 'the shop is closed' and ' today it is hot'...really important phrases when your a Ukranian living in Spain and want to speak english !! 🙄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Yeh but from what I heard sunday it was things like 'what colour is your umbrella', 'the shop is closed' and ' today it is hot'...really important phrases when your a Ukranian living in Spain and want to speak english !! 🙄

u rite that make sense

Just now, charliefoxx69 said:

I like this guy already he said I don't smoke anything but Marijuana and Hash.

So now a chronic break....

i dont think nana or vivian smoke that stuff but we will never know, cant see shit, rlc should put a cam in that tent

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont think nana or vivian smoke that stuff but we will never know, cant see shit, rlc should put a cam in that tent

I think that's one of the more endearing things about Nan and Viv they are the only 2 RLC participants that do not smoke.