B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

Just now, bluewinner said:

The guy has invited his friend to come over. Vivian told him they can stay overnight. 

thats a good friend, lets hope these friends are not from another limp dicks brigade

20 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ppl are always complaining that the girls are not in b4, but if u stay in b4 u cant catch fish and bring them back to eat them

I think people complain that the villa facilities and in general the amount  of things that could happen isn’t simply happening for a variety of reasons . These new tenants have been a wonderful RLC addition and they all brought something , Vivian , Nana , Tesla and Elian , they have all contributed with their own way so as for us here to speculate , analyze their behaviors , criticize them and so on .. But in my opinion and I will say it again ( even if I am wrong perhaps for many members here ) , this place can’t be enjoyed and lived in the maximum because of the couple that lives here as tenants . I think that the girls feel that , if a bit of control is lost , it would create problems . 

Of course nothing will happen , but i think these thoughts are subconsciously in the girls minds 🤨

• Like 1

Russian Beer with Dried Vobla

Russian beer may not be the best beer in the world. But a combination of dried vobla and cold Russian beer –is a definite hit.

Dried vobla is prepared from fresh fish – fish is first held in a salt solution under a press, and then is hung in an open air where there is some wind. Once the fish is dry –this popular Russian food is ready to be consumed with beer. Fish may have a peculiar smell –don’t worry. Wash it down with beer. If dried vobla was properly prepared and properly stored, the smell is almost nonexistent.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think people complain that the villa facilities and in general the amount  of things that could happen isn’t simply happening for a variety of reasons . These new tenants have been a wonderful RLC addition and they all brought something , Vivian , Nana , Tesla and Elian , they have all contributed with their own way so as for us here to speculate , analyze their behaviors , criticize them and so on .. But in my opinion and I will say it again ( even if I am wrong perhaps for many members here ) , this place can’t be enjoyed and lived in the maximum because of the couple that lives here as tenants . I think that the girls feel that , if a bit of control is lost , it would create problems . 

Of course nothing will happen , but i think these thoughts are subconsciously in the girls minds 🤨

where is the couple? on vacation from vacation?

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

if friends are coming they better go make a booze run (martini, jagermeister etc..) cuz these guys are not drinking water or eat dry fish

They might be hoping for a nibble on a ham sandwich later on. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, amandafan said:

It was apparently hoping against my better judgement, and it looks like it's going to be a dull summer here. If, unexpectedly, Amanda does show up, let me know. Meanwhile, I'm disappearing again... Goodbye. 😔

you know I love your Amanda Optimism and as lust a big a fan I would support RLC to look into that possibility. but by now she and the likeable Pablo have certainly moved on to bigger and better thing s .... 

• Like 1