B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #71 (July)

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what unfortunate event? i missed that one

There were talks amongst the girls of some videos that were leaked at some internet sites concerning Tesla and this might be a “ stop “ factor for possible things to happen .. but  it doesn’t look so currently , let’s see 😉

A lucky guy indeed 😎😎🤩🥳 But we have to admit , all guys that have been paraded since Elian and Tesla joined, Finn , the Brazilian guy and this one, all very good looking and for sure worthy for the girls ☺️👏👏👏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A lucky guy indeed 😎😎🤩🥳 But we have to admit , all guys that have been paraded since Elian and Tesla joined, Finn , the Brazilian guy and this one, all very good looking and for sure worthy for the girls ☺️👏👏👏

maybe they have good taste and dont go for the first jordi they saw

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe they have good taste and dont go for the first jordi they saw

Jordi is the best guy currently , I can easily say that Pam starts growing feelings for him , for girls like Pam who can have easily guys , it comes a time that they simply want to be treated with respect and that someone makes them feel valuable and special .. and Jordi  isn’t just sex as it seems as he provides for lots of her happiness , at least that’s what I believe 😉 plus , he isn’t a guy to fool around and joke ,he had had his fun , he is 37 and not in his mid 20s for adding at his list as many “ trophies “ as possible ☺️I am a Mr.J  fan because he is mostly like one of the guys next door ☺️ Again, that’s my personal taste but I also like the looks of today’s guy and for sure great to see these girls with handsome guys also 

• Upvote 1

Vivian talking English so much for the first  time , I always thought she was kind of shy … and sorry to say it again , no Nelly and Bogdan and guys keep on coming 😂🤣🤣😝😝 sorry N&B fans ( still and always myself a big Bogdan fan , but …. ) 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jordi is the best guy currently , I can easily say that Pam starts growing feelings for him , for girls like Pam who can have easily guys , it comes a time that they simply want to be treated with respect and that someone makes them feel valuable and special .. and Jordi  isn’t just sex as it seems as he provides for lots of her happiness , at least that’s what I believe 😉 plus , he isn’t a guy to fool around and joke ,he had had his fun , he is 37 and not in his mid 20s for adding at his list as many “ trophies “ as possible ☺️I am a Mr.J  fan because he is mostly like one of the guys next door ☺️ Again, that’s my personal taste but I also like the looks of today’s guy and for sure great to see these girls with handsome guys also 

ooh hes 37? he look much younger, what telling u pam cant find a good looking guy with  jordi spirit?

but it s not my bizz if she love him good for her,  but me i really dont like to watch his ass while he s pumping pam so i prefer not to watch when hes in B1, never tought he was this old

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ooh hes 37? he look much younger, what telling u pam cant find a good looking guy with  jordi spirit?

but it s not my bizz if she love him good for her,  but me i really dont like to watch his ass while he s pumping pam so i prefer not to watch when hes in B1, never tought he was this old

No worries , we all have our opinions and it is great we share nicely here ☺️

• Like 1