Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

the back is ok, the front is dodgy 🤣

Aww, don't be hard on Chris.

Yep, this is how low these jokes get at times. 

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I highly doubt it. She did not take any Spa stuff at all and also she took 2 umbrellas with her. Everyone thought she went yesterday too.

Però alle 8:30 dubito che sia uscita con LB. Per di più sembra che sia uscita in tutta fretta. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Aww, don't be hard on Chris.

Yep, this is how low these jokes get at times. 

Chris will be ok once he rubs one off 🙂 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But at 8:30 I doubt she went out with LB. What's more, she seems to have come out in a hurry. 

I never mentioned LB! She set her alarm and it went off at 07.30, then she got a call 20 minutes later and also made another sat on the bed. So she was always going out, this isn't a rush job. All i said was i doubt she has gone to the Spa.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I never mentioned LB! She set her alarm and it went off at 07.30, then she got a call 20 minutes later and also made another sat on the bed. So she was always going out, this isn't a rush job. All i said was i doubt she has gone to the Spa.

Then leora Was it somewhere with someone 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Then leora Was it somewhere with someone 

Yeah, she will be meeting someone, but we don't know who or for what reason. All we know is someone sent her an alarm call just before getting up, and she took an extra umbrella, so will be outside for a time. Simple as that - All that matters is she will return at some point!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah, she will be meeting someone, but we don't know who or for what reason. All we know is someone sent her an alarm call just before getting up, and she took an extra umbrella, so will be outside for a time.

Crikey, she could be anywhere from her apartment to the black stump 🤣

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The Australian expression 'black stump' is the name for an imaginary point beyond which the country is considered remote or uncivilised, an abstract marker of the limits of established settlement. The origin of the expression, especially in its evolved use as an imaginary marker in the landscape, is contested. The various claims are discussed below.

The term "Black stump" was used as land markers on a surveyors plan and was first referred to as a boundary marker in a New South Wales court case involving a land law dispute. See R v West [1831] NSWSupC 66 (12 October 1831). The case refers to vacant land at Woolloomooloo where a surveyor had difficulty in ascertaining the boundaries as he could not find a plan from the days of Governor Lachlan Macquarie. In the case it stated, "...and he pointed to some old stumps, which he said had been marked...defendant would not admit that the cross line marked by me on the plan was not part of his boundary...he said it ran to a black stump beyond the line, which he said had been marked...; he said the line was to run somewhere thereabouts; utmost extent claimed by defendant was the black stump of which I have spoken...made no claims beyond South Head road..."

One theory states that the expression derives from the use of black stumps in the landscape as markers when directing travellers. Other explanations relate to historical events associated with places or geographical features with names incorporating the phrase "black stump". At least three regional Australian towns claim the expression originated in their general vicinity.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Now that would be a long walk!

Do we need to send out Aboriginal trackers to find Leora?

Aboriginal trackers The excellent tracking skills of these Aboriginal Australians were advantageous to settlers in finding food and water and locating missing persons.

STOP THE PRESSES, I'VE FOUND LEORA.

She's at the Aussie Band AC-DC concert if you look closely in the crowd you can see her with Maila.

• Like 2