Leora & Malia - Home Activities #18

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

It's on the other side of the bed on the bear's furniture

✔️ WE have a winner!!

Eine weicht der anderen aus. Das kann ich kaum mit ansehen. Wenn sich das verfestigt ist es schädlich für beide und RLC. Die Konsequenzen mindestens für eine, meist die Schwächere wären nicht auszudenken. Kann das den beiden nicht vermittelt werde ? Es ist jedenfalls ein herzzerreißendes Bild, die beiden so sprachlos  und wie Fremde im Apartment zu sehen. Weiß jemand die Gründe für diesen jämmerlichen Zustand ?

8 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Eine weicht der anderen aus. Das kann ich kaum mit ansehen. Wenn sich das verfestigt ist es schädlich für beide und RLC. Die Konsequenzen mindestens für eine, meist die Schwächere wären nicht auszudenken. Kann das den beiden nicht vermittelt werde ? Es ist jedenfalls ein herzzerreißendes Bild, die beiden so sprachlos  und wie Fremde im Apartment zu sehen. Weiß jemand die Gründe für diesen jämmerlichen Zustand ?

As long as they will both love to masturbate  and the money will keep on coming , nothing should make them sad . Their choices , they need to live with the consequences . 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

leora on the phone with 

Think it was her Dad.

WTF am I seeing in the blurred thumbnails ...Malia's  face is deep between Leora's spread open legs .... this has been happening more lately ...I know the answer is nothing going on but i keep hoping these 32 break that zone of no to minor penetration and to ever lick each others pussy would break this forum to pieces ... 

I so appreciate letsdothis posts of the progression of finger rubbing on each others pussy getting longer and more intense ... it makes me crazy in anticipation.... One day Malia is just going to drive her face and tongue into that pussy and everyone will loose their shit ... here's hoping 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

WTF am I seeing in the blurred thumbnails ...Malia's  face is deep between Leora's spread open legs .... this has been happening more lately ...I know the answer is nothing going on but i keep hoping these 32 break that zone of no to minor penetration and to ever lick each others pussy would break this forum to pieces ... 

I so appreciate letsdothis posts of the progression of finger rubbing on each others pussy getting longer and more intense ... it makes me crazy in anticipation.... One day Malia is just going to drive her face and tongue into that pussy and everyone will loose their shit ... here's hoping 

Purtroppo solo massaggio alle spalle. Per ora... 

• Thanks 1