US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

[This piece is running as a newspaper op/ed in my very red congressional district (VA-06). ******************* There’s a reason that Christianity presents the combination of “Peace on Earth” and...

Excellent article.  I hope the cult read it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

It’s always nice to have someone who agrees with you on every point. Someone who will take up your battles for you. And maybe someone who will like or retweet those really weird statements that were maybe...

Oh--this sounds just like golfer06 and OU_812 😏

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

[This piece is running as a newspaper op/ed in my very red congressional district (VA-06). ******************* There’s a reason that Christianity presents the combination of “Peace on Earth” and...

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Excellent article.  I hope the cult read it.

WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

CNN ran no less than 3 gazillion segments about a supposed "surge" in violence against Asian Americans this week, but there was something really strange about each one. Though the anchors and reporters...

CNN ran no less than 3 gazillion segments about a supposed "surge" in violence against Asian Americans this week, but there was something really strange about each one. Though the anchors and reporters were careful to note the race of the victims, they studiously avoided saying even a word about the race of the attackers.

It's not really that strange. It's because the suspects seen on video in each of the attacks were black. Do you think CNN might have showed more urgency in identifying their race had they been white? I do!

6 hours ago, happyone said:

WWW.WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM

CNN ran no less than 3 gazillion segments about a supposed "surge" in violence against Asian Americans this week, but there was something really strange about each one. Though the anchors and reporters...

CNN ran no less than 3 gazillion segments about a supposed "surge" in violence against Asian Americans this week, but there was something really strange about each one. Though the anchors and reporters were careful to note the race of the victims, they studiously avoided saying even a word about the race of the attackers.

It's not really that strange. It's because the suspects seen on video in each of the attacks were black. Do you think CNN might have showed more urgency in identifying their race had they been white? I do!

are you saying that means it's not important that dear traitor's constant anti asian taunts are driving this shit? 

• Upvote 1

i didn't know that spying1 was a baseball fan. 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from Denver ABC 7, four men were taken into custody at a Denver hotel on Friday night over fears they were planning a mass shooting at this week's Major League Baseball All Star...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Ashli Babbitt, the 35-year-old QAnon supporter and Trump superfan who was killed in the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, is already far more famous in death than she ever was in life. Her fate reminded me of a...

• Upvote 1