US General Domestic Politics #24 Begins 07/07/21.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump on Saturday lashed out at Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) — and unveiled a new nickname for the GOP leader."I see that the RINO Senator from Alabama, close friend of Old Crow...

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

are you saying that means it's not important that dear traitor's constant anti asian taunts are driving this shit? 

I am saying that is not the primary reason as you and other leftists want us to believe. Since most attacks of Asians are perpetrated by blacks and we know that blacks do not follow Trump (nor the Republican party in most cases) and therefore most certainly would not listen to his rhetoric, the reason is jealousy and envy as pointed out in this article

GREATERGOOD.BERKELEY.EDU

Here are science-backed ways we can reduce hatred and division.

“Many Asian immigrants operate small retail stores or restaurants in economically depressed, predominantly minority neighborhoods,” noted the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1992. “The entry of small businesses owned by Asian Americans into these neighborhoods and their apparent financial success often provokes resentment on the part of neighborhood residents.”

Zhang says that economic stresses of the kind we experienced in 2020 can aggravate tensions. “When the economic situation is getting worse or it’s getting bad, that is how and why [Asians] become the target of these types of crime,” she says.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A new data analysis by researchers at Georgetown University pinpoints a number of undervaccinated clusters of the United States that pose a significant threat to the nation's—and potentially the world's—gradual...

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am saying that is not the primary reason as you and other leftists want us to believe. Since most attacks of Asians are perpetrated by blacks and we know that blacks do not follow Trump (nor the Republican party in most cases) and therefore most certainly would not listen to his rhetoric, the reason is jealousy and envy as pointed out in this article

GREATERGOOD.BERKELEY.EDU

Here are science-backed ways we can reduce hatred and division.

“Many Asian immigrants operate small retail stores or restaurants in economically depressed, predominantly minority neighborhoods,” noted the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1992. “The entry of small businesses owned by Asian Americans into these neighborhoods and their apparent financial success often provokes resentment on the part of neighborhood residents.”

Zhang says that economic stresses of the kind we experienced in 2020 can aggravate tensions. “When the economic situation is getting worse or it’s getting bad, that is how and why [Asians] become the target of these types of crime,” she says.

dear traitor has made a case that cities are bad & bad people live there since he came to office yet never tried to do anything at all to help. it was perfect for his blame game. you're familiar with it by now. blame everyone else but do nothing about it. piling on by blaming china for the virus while doing nothing to help about either situation only made things worse. how many cities improved because he criticized them & how many people recovered from covid because he blamed china for it while doing nothing but lie about everything?

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

A new data analysis by researchers at Georgetown University pinpoints a number of undervaccinated clusters of the United States that pose a significant threat to the nation's—and potentially the world's—gradual...

I think everyone should get vaccinated to prevent serious illness, hospitalization, and death.  However, being vaccinated may not stop the Delta variant from spreading as this article suggests, but maybe will not also trigger an increase in hospitalizations and death. 

WWW.CNBC.COM

The U.K. has one of the highest Covid vaccination rates in the world yet it's seeing a surge in cases. Where the U.K. treads, others could follow, experts fear.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Trump-loving conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell made international news in November when she vowed to "release the Kraken" in lawsuits attempting to overturn the 2020 election, which was won by Joe...

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think everyone should get vaccinated to prevent serious illness, hospitalization, and death.  However, being vaccinated may not stop the Delta variant from spreading as this article suggests, but maybe will not also trigger an increase in hospitalizations and death. 

WWW.CNBC.COM

The U.K. has one of the highest Covid vaccination rates in the world yet it's seeing a surge in cases. Where the U.K. treads, others could follow, experts fear.

it's the best chance to get back to normal. will not getting vaccinated & not wearing masks help?

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

dear traitor has made a case that cities are bad & bad people live there since he came to office yet never tried to do anything at all to help. it was perfect for his blame game. you're familiar with it by now. blame everyone else but do nothing about it. piling on by blaming china for the virus while doing nothing to help about either situation only made things worse. how many cities improved because he criticized them & how many people recovered from covid because he blamed china for it while doing nothing but lie about everything?

I see you are still in the dear traitor Trump syndrome---everything and anything is Trumps fault.  It is getting monotonous-and yet you can still chastise others for the same repetitive comments (Ridgerunner for example)

16 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Hunter isn't even under investigation.  🤔

So why did Joe Biden say he would not interfere in the FBI investigation of his son Hunter Biden? You need to learn how to be a more convincing liar, little boy.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's the best chance to get back to normal. will not getting vaccinated & not wearing masks help?

I think I answered that question about vaccines.  Now you can answer your own question.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

CNN's Jim Acosta presented a brutal segment on Saturday examining how Donald Trump is pretending that he's still president despite losing the 2020 election."A couple of weeks ago, I compared Trump's...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

I see you are still in the dear traitor Trump syndrome---everything and anything is Trumps fault.  It is getting monotonous-and yet you can still chastise others for the same repetitive comments (Ridgerunner for example)

i'll stop pointing out dear traitor's shenanigans when his cult members start to face reality & he is held accountable for his actions. or have you been sleeping next to ridge for the past few years?  

• Upvote 1