Leora & Malia - Home Activities #19

Bonsoir

Hier léora est rentré car elle devait se changer ce matin sinon elle aurait passé la nuit il l’a réveillé à 7 h30 pour partir de bonne heure pour une journée avec le mème  les rideaux sont restés fermés et je suis pas sur quelle rentre ce soir

Malia ces fait un petit tatouage et elle aussi va sortir

Je ne voulais pas m’exprimer mais sa m’agace surtout Enver de Paul

Très bonne soirée

• Like 1

1 minute ago, patou said:

Hier léora est rentré car elle devait se changer ce matin sinon elle aurait passé la nuit il l’a réveillé à 7 h30 pour partir de bonne heure pour une journée avec le mème  les rideaux sont restés fermés et je suis pas sur quelle rentre ce soir

Non è detto che Leora sia uscita con LB, come non lo sappiamo se lo ha visto ieri sera che è stata fuori per poco più di 2 ore.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

From how she got out, it looks like she went on a date. 

Definitely tonight for Malia, yes.

Leora had mentioned to Paul a few days ago, about having a day out later in the week with one of her friends, so this is probably it. Hence setting the alarm. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, patou said:

I think that she saw her two hours is more than enough and they have decided on an outing for today to can be visited or take the train for a visit to denis everything is possible for you to leave with two umbrellas in the morning one for her and the other for him because I don't think he came to look for her without an umbrella because it was raining see my previous answer I haven't said enough for tonight

What has that dickhead Douchebag got to do with anything?! I just said about going with one of her friends. Why take an extra umbrella if she was going to meet someone who lives several hours away!! Patou, i've told you, relax! You're reading too much into things.

il y a 14 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Leora avait mentionné à Paul il y a quelques jours, d’avoir une journée plus tard dans la semaine avec l’un de ses amis, donc c’est probablement ça. D’où le réglage de l’alarme.

Et quelle ami ? si Paul  savait avec qui elle est il serait peut être pas content et je le comprendrais 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

And what friend? if Paul knew who she was with he might not be happy and I would understand 

One of the girls most likely!