Leora & Malia - Home Activities #19

44 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I suppose it's possible that Leora could have went for an audition for a leading character role in an additional modern day remake of 'Mary Poppins' being that she took an extra umbrella with her. 😸 Leora does resemble the young Julie Andrews who played in the leading characters role of the original 1964 film quite a bit. I would say that Leora resembles the beautiful Julie Andrews during those younger years of her life much more so than Emily Blunt who played in the leading character role of 'Mary Poppins Returns' which was first released in 2018. To this day, Leora very much resembles the beautiful Julie Andrews in her younger years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pin on Toons and Comic Art    Mary Poppins Hentai Comic Iveterinarsk | CLOUDY GIRL PICS     Image 542947 Davidtomlinson Georgebanks Julieandrews | CLOUDY GIRL PICS

Whatever you say Nich !! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently, the lovely Malia must have gotten a little hungry and must've just finished having herself a little something to eat. She seems to be feeling fairly well today even though a dreaded aunt may be visiting with her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, the lovely Malia must have gotten a little hungry and must've just finished having herself a little something to eat. She seems to be feeling fairly well today even though a dreaded aunt may be visiting with her.

Anything that can bleed for seven days and not die has to be respected. Kudos to all women!!👏

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Anything that can bleed for seven days and not die has to be respected. Kudos to all women!!👏

True...and even all the women who are fortunate enough at times to experience only doing so for less of their week of monthly visits from mother nature should be as well. Whether it's 4 or 5 or even 7 days, all should be considered particularly special in that aspect of life. Without any of them going through that, none of us would have ever existed.

• Like 1

Me thinks Leora....she may be in need of a good talking to or perhaps even a bit of a spanking. I've noticed she did something that is usually not like her to do in leaving her bed unmade. Although it's not particularly the kind of reason I would usually enjoy giving her somewhat of a naughty good girl spanking, I suppose it would be an excuse to anyway. 😸

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Me thinks Leora....she may be in need of a good talking to or perhaps even a bit of a spanking. I noticed she did something that is usually not like her to do in leaving her bed unmade. 😸

maybe the koala can make the bed, he should do something instead of sitting on the couch watching beautiful women