B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (July)

Mila is cute, but hell to the no to the other two. Lola has more gray hair than me.

It's a statement on how far gone this apartment is, that this is the first comment in 21 hours, and even RLC cares so little that  they still have Anna on vacation until July 12.

21 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Mila is cute, but hell to the no to the other two. Lola has more gray hair than me.

It's a statement on how far gone this apartment is, that this is the first comment in 21 hours, and even RLC cares so little that  they still have Anna on vacation until July 12.

For me it is completely incomprehensible how RLC could be so stupid to invite Lola again and then also give her a large room. With Lola in B2 and the twins in B4, both top rooms have now gone to girls from whom absolutely nothing can be expected. It would have been important in both apartments to bring something really new and exciting.

Maybe RLC will manage to swap Mila with the twins in B4. Then, of course, Lola would have to move into Mila's room, but at least it wouldn't be such a waste as with the room Lola is occupying right now. In this way, at least B4 would give opportunities for exciting developments and not be forced by the twins into their usual letargy. With Anna and Lola, B2 is already as pretty much dead, so the twins couldn't do much worse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1