B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #18 (July)

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

For me it is completely incomprehensible how RLC could be so stupid to invite Lola again and then also give her a large room. With Lola in B2 and the twins in B4, both top rooms have now gone to girls from whom absolutely nothing can be expected. It would have been important in both apartments to bring something really new and exciting.

Maybe RLC will manage to swap Mila with the twins in B4. Then, of course, Lola would have to move into Mila's room, but at least it wouldn't be such a waste as with the room Lola is occupying right now. In this way, at least B4 would give opportunities for exciting developments and not be forced by the twins into their usual letargy. With Anna and Lola, B2 is already as pretty much dead, so the twins couldn't do much worse.

The problem is that we are going against a near monopoly. Right now the only alternative is VH-TV and they are even worse. I re-upped after months of not subscribing, thinking that with Vivian, Tesla and Nana joining and Gina getting her place, maybe they were turning the corner. Then it got worse than ever. 

Now, all the Prague apartments are as boring as watching grass grow-unless you like watching women cheating on their partner or ultimate shows. The twins/N&B and Lola/Anna have made B2 and B4 unwatchable. Radi and Pam have done a great job this stay, but you can see they are tired and probably need to go home. Problem is, if they leave will Irma come back to "her" room? I've never been a fan of the COV place so I won't comment there.

That leaves Gina, Martina and Stella (like watching a slow-motion train wreck). So is that worth the price or is is time to cancel again?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

The problem is that we are going against a near monopoly. Right now the only alternative is VH-TV and they are even worse. I re-upped after months of not subscribing, thinking that with Vivian, Tesla and Nana joining and Gina getting her place, maybe they were turning the corner. Then it got worse than ever. 

Now, all the Prague apartments are as boring as watching grass grow-unless you like watching women cheating on their partner or ultimate shows. The twins/N&B and Lola/Anna have made B2 and B4 unwatchable. Radi and Pam have done a great job this stay, but you can see they are tired and probably need to go home. Problem is, if they leave will Irma come back to "her" room? I've never been a fan of the COV place so I won't comment there.

That leaves Gina, Martina and Stella (like watching a slow-motion train wreck). So is that worth the price or is is time to cancel again?

Three words......CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

RLC is currently suffering at all ends. In their traditional top discipline, the couple apartments, they have absolutely nothing really successful at the moment. M&D have nothing that could motivate one to waste time or even money on it and the other couple apartments have simply been around too long, they lack the excitement of something new. RLC desperately needed two or three new couple apartments. Only Gina offers a little light here, but Bruno is just very unsympathetic and thus ruins much of her potential. I think many don't watch that apartment because they just can't stand him. In B5 thay have Tereza and Timor, but let's be honest, Hanna and Aron are way to weak to make this apartment really interesting. If RLC had put more effort into this, this apartment could have really shined. Best would have been a way more younger couple in addtion to T&T. BTW, This is a issue with RLC at the moment, in general. RLC clearly lacks younger residents. No matter were you look, the cast is way to old.

Also in the other Barcelona apartments RLC has virtually nothing new to offer. The one strength of the vecation concept, to provide new experiences every now and then, is almost completely lost, because RLC brings back far too many residents who have already shown repeatedly and for a very long time that they are deadly boring. I will never understand why RLC cast outdated girls like Lola who will do absolutely nothing all the time in these apartments except watch TV and give silly shows. It's just completely incomprehensible to me. The death blow, however, is clearly the twins in B4. Now RLC has put two of the three GOV apartments to death. Considering how badly things are otherwise going, a really unbelievably incomprehensible decision. 

From my point of view, it's time cancel the subscription. If something should develop positively with Stella or Nana, one can always come back, but I see the probability of this as also very low.

• Upvote 2

Ich stimme hier meinen Vor-Schreibern ausdrücklich zu ! Altbewährte, liebgewonnene Mädchen  lassen naturgemäß nach oder sind schon zu lange bei RLC und über die Neubestzungen kann man nur den Mantel des Schweigens breiten. Sollten Pam, Vivian und Leora und Malia auch noch die Segel streichen ( müssen? ) bin ich raus ! Ich kann mein Geld dann sinnvoller einsetzen.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view, it's time cancel the subscription. If something should develop positively with Stella or Nana, one can always come back, but I see the probability of this as also very low.

Well said. Unfortunately, it appears that RLC is bringing back only retreads that they trust not to rock the boat. My take is that they are banking on new subscribers (that have never seen these people in their first four appearances) to support the site and hoping the older subscribers that supported them will be too set in their ways to cancel. 

They probably sit in meetings and read this board and laugh at us fools-bitching and paying every month so they can buy another villa in Sochi.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2