Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

51 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Leora,headless I can use that fucking head of hers stuck on my dick what do you,say pope couldn't  give a fuck the bustards are losing 

Leora probably might say you're lucky you are no where near her, because given a chance she would take that dick of yours and shove it up your own arse for all the foul and vulgar comments from you all the time ch.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looks like the girls are about to play!

So Alladino can keep looking at 'Dick' Simmons, and we will watch the ladies!!

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't panic, the girls will do their pseudo lesbian bullshit show as usual. 🤣

Ah yes cast your mind back about 4 months remember as you're such an expert on BULLSHIT I asked you to explain exactly what BULLSHIT is, I'm still waiting

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Ah yes cast your mind back about 4 months remember as you're such an expert on BULLSHIT I asked you to explain exactly what BULLSHIT is, I'm still waiting

Everyone here knows that the girls will again pull off a pseudo lesbian bullshit show. 😂

It is work and nothing else. Really sad. 🤐

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now that was one of the better ones of recent times, because of how slow they took it. In fact, it looks like they had a bit of foreplay to start with. Leora licking her fingers, looking up at Malia's face to see the affect. And Malia's 'Varispeed' style, slowing it down then speeding up again. A very nice time - Not gone to the next stage yet, but could only be a matter of time....

If only Malia had lied down though!!