Leora & Malia - Home Activities #21

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Ein wunderschöner Abend mit den beiden Mädchen. Ich bin tief berührt von der Zärtlichkeit  und Zuneigung zwischen den beiden. Das kann nicht gespielt sein, wie einige Kommentatoren immer so meinen zu wissen. Heute wurden selbst meine eigenen Kommentare sehr relativiert. Wenn ich gläubig wäre würde ich beten dass es  immer so bleibt und eine Kerze spenden.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are kidding right?  Since when do they care about how much the viewer sees when it comes to camera placements?  I love you Skip but now your wishful thinking is becoming more and more apparent :biggrin:

Only just seen this H. Er, all i said was push the bed a few inches. Sod anyone else, be a better view for me!

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Ah yes cast your mind back about 4 months remember as you're such an expert on BULLSHIT I asked you to explain exactly what BULLSHIT is, I'm still waiting

Bullshit is fallacy, which to him, sounds like phallic.....he's all about the dick which so many are on here!!  Hope this helps :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Bullshit is fallacy, which to him, sounds like phallic.....he's all about the dick which so many are on here!!  Hope this helps :biggrin:

Aww, don't be so hard on Mr. A.

Oh, i said Hard On. Shit, that will get his attention.....

He's been at it in B2 as well i see, his constant bollocks about the same thing. It must keep him awake at night, bugs him so much. HA GOOD!!😂

26 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only just seen this H. Er, all i said was push the bed a few inches. Sod anyone else, be a better view for me!

I totally understand why you said it Slipper, I'm just pointing out that they don't care.  I have seen a few pictures from when Bonnie and Alexandra had their little play in the main bedroom when they were here and there is at least 2 feet of the bed cutoff from the camera at the end of the bed.  When I seen those pictures, I just shook my head and thought...that's about right for RLC.  RLC simply does not care about their viewers and numerous camera placements prove it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I totally understand why you said it Slipper, I'm just pointing out that they don't care.  I have seen a few pictures from when Bonnie and Alexandra had their little play in the main bedroom when they were here and there is at least 2 feet of the bed cutoff from the camera at the end of the bed.  When I seen those pictures, I just shook my head and thought...that's about right for RLC.  RLC simply does not care about their viewers and numerous camera placements prove it.

Now, you're so right about the company, yes! But it's not the cams placings - Her bed misses part of cam 9, simply down the wardrobe on its left side. So, by simply pushing her bed slightly to the right, this shows more! That's all it takes, and if done, it also benefits the overhead cam 11 too (which loses the same part funnily enough). RLC don't care as we all know, but Leora loves getting the right view for herself!