Leora & Malia - Home Activities #22

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'm going for a phone fest for the next hour to catch up on what they missed while cleaning, then lights off and tablet until midnight.

By my track record for predictions they should be getting each other off within the hour....

12 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I'm going for a phone fest for the next hour to catch up on what they missed while cleaning, then lights off and tablet until midnight.

By my track record for predictions they should be getting each other off within the hour....

Io credo che questa volta la psicologia inversa non funzionerà 😆

• Sad 1

Well...I suppose that this Tuesday has consisted of some phone monitoring, some watching some shows on a tablet for awhile along with some phone monitoring, a short lived nap until some phone alerts were noticed followed by some more phone monitoring, some cleaning chores of the apartment followed by some more phone monitoring, some showers, followed by more phone monitoring. Oh there were also some breaks to have a bite to eat here and there as well. That about sums up the day of how the two have past the time there today and it's probably about reached it's conclusion for this day there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Massage time! Wasn't expecting it, at this time.

And BOTH have their hair up finally!