Change forum software?

Admin

It occurred to me during the (failed) conversion process that I never actually asked you guy's what you though about the way the forum looks, and functions. I've been pulling my hair out trying to move to a new software and I am wondering if it even matters? I'd appreciate input on the following questions:

Are you happy with the way the forum looks and functions currently?

Would you care if the forum had a more "modern" look to it?

Are there features that you'd like to see added?

Here is a site that uses the software that I've been trying to move to: www.livestripclubcams.com 

Guest Squirrel

Are you happy with the way the forum looks and functions currently?

Yes. I know how to use it and get what I want done, and that's good enough.

Would you care if the forum had a more "modern" look to it?

Look, I just pulled out my Amigas and my old Atari 800's out of the garage this weekend, hooked 'em up and they still boot perfectly. My stereo system includes a 1945 wire recorder. I own 3 working typewriters. I'm steam-punk, dude. Modernism always comes with a price tag. Short answer: I don't care.

Are there features that you'd like to see added? Bigger edit box would be nice. That's about it. I also read real books: properly printed books don't interfere with content. I don't care about the flash and glam stuff: the quality of a site is ultimately based on the content.

livestripclubcams.com is cute, fairly polished. But it doesn't have a Nora or a Leora. Why would anybody click on a site that never has a mention of Nora or Leora???

I like the current software. Fortunately, the conversion was not successful. Modern means generally more difficult to use. I visited the site mentioned by you, I did not like it at all. Please, do not change the clear, easy-to-use existing software!

Hola.

A mi personalmente no me disgusta como está el FORO en este momento, tan solo echo de menos la "funcion EDITAR", es decir: poder editar el post si necesito cambiar algo ... lo demás por mi está bien.

SALUDOS.

RECORDATORIO:

NOTA: Deberia haber un Sub-Foro para software, tutoriales, etc ... donde poder preguntar como hacer una captura o cualquier otra cosa de aspecto tecnológico ... ya se que es un foro de voyeurs, pero podemos aprender cosas los unos de los otros ... bueno, es una sugerencia para los ADMINISTRADORES si leen esto.

Guest BJon

The only change I wouldn't mind seeing is the addition of a shout box...might alleviate some of the clutter when others what to talk back and forth.

If not possible to add that..then leave it as it is.

Guest BJon

Hola.

A mi personalmente no me disgusta como está el FORO en este momento, tan solo echo de menos la "funcion EDITAR", es decir: poder editar el post si necesito cambiar algo ... lo demás por mi está bien.

SALUDOS.

for those of you having problems editing your post...there is a modify button just above your post..don't know if that shows for you or not or if it's only for paid members

para aquellos de ustedes que tienen problemas editando tu mensaje ... hay un botón Modificar justo encima de tu post .. no sé si eso muestra para usted o no, o si es sólo para miembros que han pagado

pour ceux d'entre vous à avoir des problèmes en modifiant votre message ... il ya un bouton Modifier juste au-dessus de votre post .. je ne sais pas si cela représente pour vous ou pas ou si c'est seulement pour les membres payés

Hola.

SALUDOS.

for those of you having problems editing your post...there is a modify button just above your post..don't know if that shows for you or not or if it's only for paid members

para aquellos de ustedes que tienen problemas editando tu mensaje ... hay un botón Modificar justo encima de tu post .. no sé si eso muestra para usted o no, o si es sólo para miembros que han pagado

pour ceux d'entre vous à avoir des problèmes en modifiant votre message ... il ya un bouton Modifier juste au-dessus de votre post .. je ne sais pas si cela représente pour vous ou pas ou si c'est seulement pour les membres payés

pépé, cette fonction est réservée aux "Membres payés... :(

Hola.

SALUDOS.

+1. Este puede ser el único foro del mundo que no existe esa opción.