nº de apartamentos

darkman

Guest bulgachica

Translation: I reckon Nick is calling you a nasty little prick.

The thing is tbg, all your racist, bigoted and abusive rants have now been deleted so if someone were to look at your posting history they wouldn't be able to see your past litany of filthy sermons.

But about once every 6 weeks, like now, you can't help but show your true self - is it a full moon tonight or have you been at the moonshine? 

Why don't you just do one mate, this place would be much better without the likes of you here.

Translation: I reckon Nick is calling you a nasty little prick.

The thing is tbg, all your racist, bigoted and abusive rants have now been deleted so if someone were to look at your posting history they wouldn't be able to see your past litany of filthy sermons.

But about once every 6 weeks, like now, you can't help but show your true self - is it a full moon tonight or have you been at the moonshine? 

Why don't you just do one mate, this place would be much better without the likes of you here.

I wish I could write as good as you bulgachica I would give peas of my mind to tbg you did better then I did Bravo

I wouldn't leave here. I'm going to stay forever just to piss off little dick suckers like you two.

A fucking foreigner and a broken down old child. We need a special board for the idiots like you here. It'll be just like a little room with stuffed animals, balloons, padded walls, and little drooling bowls hanging around your necks.

In the words of another, you two are a pair of mindless little dweebs with heads filled with cabbage where a brain should be.

And I like being a bigoted, racist, individual. Where did you say you are from, BulgingCheeks? It must be a country pure in race and ethnicity, all one religion. Or you must be in a place of which I speak and you are extremely jealous that you couldn't come to America. Where you could contribute to it's demise into the third world cesspool, the likes and mindset of idiots like you have turned our once great nation into.

Do I worry about this place when I'm not here? No. Do I care? No. I don't even worry about it when I am here. This is an Internet chat board full of 20,000+ personalities. I'm not here to cater to any of them.

So you and Nicky can go hide in a corner and play with each other. A pair of useless individuals competing for the same air I have to breathe. We need to put all of you mindless douche bags in a meat grinder so we can have food to feed the animals. Idiots like you want to turn our food into fuel products.

Guest Pirate

Some bigots and racists are pretty highly acclaimed people. Paul Weston (awesome Englishman for those that have never heard of him) was arrested recently in England for promoting racism and hatred during a campaign speech, because he quoted from one of Sir Winston Churchill's pieces of Nobel prize winning literature. He only got about 3 minutes into the speech before someone (yes one) complained.

Imagine that, me a bigot and a racist in the same league as Sir Winston Churchill, my hero. Being English, sort of brings a tear to the eye, both humbled and proud.

Guest bulgachica

BulgingCheeks? Touche sir. Your rapier wit has upon me struck a mortal blow.  Sit down, have a hot drink and read what you've written back to yourself as tho you didn't write it and were reading it afresh.

Yep, do you see it too?

It's obvious isn't it?  You're a stupid, pretentious little man with delusions of being the boss of an internet forum.  You're like Perry Smith from Capote's In Cold Blood - a jumped up little nobody who tried desperately to make the world believe that he had qualities of mind and spirit that he quite obviously didn't.

You are so quick to call other people mindless, dweebs, idiots or useless (amongst other more pathetic epithets) because there must be a nagging fear in your mind that you are all of those things, less than all of those things perhaps.

You're a shouty, semi-literate, foul-mouthed irrelevance, with a couple of cockroaches dancing around the shit stink of your posts and embarrassing themselves in equal measure. 

You've been told mate.

Trying to argue with idiots like you is pissing your pants in a dark suit. It gives you a warm feeling, but no one notices.

I really have no use for what trash you spew forth. I expect it out of a mindless Liberal. Therefore, it will  be really easy to simply ignore you. And when you go to make an answer to anything that I post, do it while looking in a mirror. That way you'll at least see one person who cares what you have to say.

And if you had the intelligence to go back and read what started all of this nonsense, you will see that Nick whet off of his medication and started in on me for no reason at all. I fired back how pathetic he was and you then stuck your Pinocchio beak in on it to stir the shit some more, when it was none of your business to start with. You just felt that you had to come to the aid of another mindless idiot, because it takes at least 3 of you to have the equal mind of one person like me. We're all still waiting to find the third person.

And as for me wanting to run this board. No thank you.  I don't speak Spanish....yet. If I did run this board, you would be one simple click away from being history.

So again, mind your own business and STFU.

Guest bulgachica

Take your own advice and shut the fuck up, you obnoxious simpleton.  You bring nothing decent to this place.  I would call you a bully, if you were intimidating but you aren't.  You're a bile spouting cretin.  Do us all a favour and piss off, you sad little man.

Jeez. Nickie's drinking again.

tbg150 you had the intelligence to go back and read This is what started jackass , you stick your big f**** nose like a mother in low in my business  , I am shame to call you an American you sick in the head , you need a head Dr Jackass, I think you are one of dose people pervert board fat ass siting front of computer all day sticking his nose every ones business.by the way Yes I am foreigner and I am proud to call my self American , I serve US armed forces, and I killed lots of American enemies you got it Jackass , you are bigoted, racist, I know what you are where your Ancestors from your conversation tell it all , and you get so upset when no one kiss your fat  camel ass,  If I did run this board, you would be one simple click away from being history. guys like you get paid to protect RLM or free pass you chicken pup

Guest bulgachica

You've just been told again TBG.  Sounds like this guy has done a lot more for America than you've ever done mate.

Stick to the thread where you fawn after TAY, who is obviously a man getting a kick out of pretending he's a woman and stop sticking your nose in where it's not wanted.