US General Domestic Politics #26 Begins 07/22/21.

6 hours ago, happyone said:

Seems to be an ongoing theme with the FBI---too many articles going way back to post here--but here is just 1:

WWW.JUDICIALWATCH.ORG

Notorious for failing in its duty to thwart terrorist attacks, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is under fire again, this time from a bipartisan group of U.S. Senators who want the beleaguered law...

Under Barr, yep.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The economy? I thought O_U812 said the stock market has nothing to do with the economy. You guys need to coordinate your propaganda a bit better, comrade Golfer.

I said the SM & economy were 2 separate entities you lying sack of smoldering vomit.

• Like 1

And how many children died from the flu during the same time period of the 400 who died from Covid-19?

Why don't you stop being a lazy fuck, look it up and let us decide if what you post is true?

• Like 1

Who cares? Has she ever learned how to do an interview or give a speech?  I hate to tell you but Australia is on it's own when comes to dealing with China. All you will get in support from Biden are empty words.

Empty words are your specialty, ass-clown.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

A day or two ago, I was watching a news video. The guest on the show was a conservative who used to work for faux news, THE BULLSHIT FACTORY, I don't recall his name. He was lambasting faux news for their disinformation campaign about Covid-19 and the vaccines. He also said that of all the people dying in this country right now, 99.2% of them are unvaccinated. That is an extremely telling statistic. 

Here's a thought. Apparently, the majority of these unvaccinated folk are qtrumplicans, magats, qanons, right-wings, etc. If they choose to be so stupid as to risk a life of negative health issues and even death, maybe we should just let them live—or not—with that choice. I don't want anyone to die, but there's only so much you can do to convince someone to do the right thing in their own best interest. If they choose to ignore everything, then we just have to let them suffer the consequences. 

I agree with you - except on one point:  If they don't want to get vaxxed, then they need to stay home and stop infecting others.  The selfishness by the Right in this country is mind-blowing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your ignorance is amazing. You are calling Republicans the party of racial identity when race is all Democrats ever talk about?  What a brainwashed fool you are.

Your comment just proved that Democrats are politicizing the virus. Thank you.

I thought the market wasn't important to you, since you said it has no connection to the economy.:confused:

The economy? I thought O_U812 said the stock market has nothing to do with the economy. You guys need to coordinate your propaganda a bit better, comrade Golfer.

And how many children died from the flu during the same time period of the 400 who died from Covid-19?

Who cares? Has she ever learned how to do an interview or give a speech?  I hate to tell you but Australia is on it's own when comes to dealing with China. All you will get in support from Biden are empty words.

get off of these pages you moron. all that you want is an argument. you add nothing but lies.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In my opinion, a major reason why people are not getting vaccinated is because they don't trust Dr. Fauci, the CDC, the Biden Administration nor Joe Biden. Too much contradictory information about the virus from those people.:dodgy:

while you were napping dear orange traitor destroyed any remaining trust in the regular institutions. biden is working to get it back. again your projection failures aren't working.

• Upvote 1