Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I'm kind of surprised in a sense that RLC's 2 main individual draws - Leora and Masha - Have always had a free cam anyway, considering the apartments they have made All-Pay so far. Especially when you think of the old Guest Room, where a lot use to happen in general.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As far as I know, any standard subscription is still the same as far as only having unblocked access to certain cams in the different apartments, and does not include any access to any replay or most of the apartment cam modes shown at the top of the sites live stream page

No, a Standard now gives you all access, but no replay. Premium gives you replay on top.

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm kind of surprised in a sense that RLC's 2 main individual draws - Leora and Masha - Have always had a free cam anyway, considering the apartments they have made All-Pay so far. Especially when you think of the old Guest Room, where a lot use to happen in general.

That's probably why they decided to not have any free cams at the apartment there until sometime within the last 6 months. Evidently, someone there must have gotten more concerned about trying to somehow advertise the site more in some additional ways.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's probably why they decided to not have any free cams at the apartment there until sometime within the last 6 months. Evidently, someone there must have gotten more concerned about trying to somehow advertise the site more in some additional ways.

The thing about that, as we know, is how they seem NOT to want extra advertising! Soon as any picture or video appears - Bang, banned, taken down. You would think they'd see it as good for their product - Someone sees a video, likes it, checks the site itself, takes out a Sub. But no, the opposite.

If RLC themselves sold footage, like there was an archive where you can type in a date, and buy an hour at a time for a fee, then i could totally understand. Yet again, it's the opposite. After 10 days, as far as RLC are concerned, it's gone forever.

* I'm well aware i just wrote 'Buy for a fee'.....As opposed to?🙃

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, a Standard now gives you all access, but no replay. Premium gives you replay on top.

It's why I started the comments off with as far as I know Slip, because it has now been some years since I have had that first subscription which was only standard and which was the way that standard subscriptions were back then.

A me sembra che rlc più che cercare clienti li vuole solo allontanare ancora di più. Non ha senso tenere free una telecamera su Masha in living room (dove praticamente non succede niente e dove come mette la musica non si sente niente) e chiudere quello in cucina in Leora&Malia (dove a parte mangiare e passarci di fronte non fanno niente).

Non era meglio lasciare le cose come stavano?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

It seems to me that more than looking for customers, rlc just wants to drive them further away. It makes no sense to keep a free camera on Masha in the living room (where practically nothing happens and where you can hear nothing when you put the music) and close the one in the kitchen in Leora & Malia (where apart from eating and walking in front of it, they do nothing.

As i said last week, the company looks like it's run by people leaving Post-It notes on the sides on monitors....

But yeah, the decisions are changed constantly, as if they simply can't make up their minds. Remember the 'Vacation' sign idea? They tried it twice, got it wrong the 2nd time and abandoned it. It's like several decide things - But not as a majority. Sort of, 'Let's try this' then another director says 'No, let's try that instead'.....

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

As i said last week, the company looks like it's run by people leaving Post-It notes on the sides on monitors....

But yeah, the decisions are changed constantly, as if they simply can't make up their minds. Remember the 'Vacation' sign idea? They tried it twice, got it wrong the 2nd time and abandoned it. It's like several decide things - But not as a majority. Sort of, 'Let's try this' then another director says 'No, let's try that instead'.....

They must be working out how it looks 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

They must be working out how it looks 

Only taken them 10 years.....