Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, Hard on chris said:

Glad she wasn't  my girlfriend I could  have got jealous and as for her ass I have to disagree  I wish I could wake up looking at that does  that make sense 

A bit late but I do happen to agree with you ch because it sure does makes sense to me. 👍

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

excellent weekend

Saturday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈🌟 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍 🐶 🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2

14 hours ago, scutus said:

Actually, Pulo is 50% correct. Paul was in the army. Leora, was not in the army. But she did work as a security officer, at the nearby technical institute, 

to the second apartment, where they lived in Krasnoyarsk. She wore a uniform, that could be confused, as a military uniform. 

Yes I agree Paul was in the Army, but Leora was not a security officer she was a volunteer reserve Police Officer with Krasnoyarsk Police Force rising to the rank of Junior Lieutenant, there’s pictures in old archives of her in uniform. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Yes I agree Paul was in the Army, but Leora was not a security officer she was a volunteer reserve Police Officer with Krasnoyarsk Police Force rising to the rank of Junior Lieutenant, there’s pictures in old archives of her in uniform. 

leora had black skirt and white shirt 

• Like 1