Leora & Malia - Home Activities #28

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Secondo me RLC sta pensando di rendere premium l'appartamento di Leora e Malia. 

Ormai è da due giorni che l'unica telecamera free è premium come le altre. Se fosse così sarebbe la stronzata più grande che RLC abbia mai partorito in questi anni. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion RLC is thinking of making Leora and Malia's apartment premium. 

The only free camera has been as premium as the others for two days now. If so it would be the biggest bullshit that RLC has ever given birth to in years. 

That apartment was completely a premium subscription apartment from the time Leora arrived, all the way up until someone at rlc decided to start reintroducing some free cams into the apartments that were premium subscription apartments. Since then, someone there has been modifying the site's software in some way where various cams in various apartments have been intermittently changing from blocked cams to unblocked cams for short periods of time before changing back to blocked cams. The cams in the L&M apartment were premium subscription cams from the time Leora arrived, until sometime within the last 3 to 6 months or possibly a little longer.

The apartment was a premium subscription apartment when Malia arrived 6 months after Leora and was still so for at least 10 months to a year after her arrival in January of last year as far as I can recall. Apparently, someone at rlc has been having the sites blocked/unblocked cams intermittently changing for some reason. The most likely explanation for them to do that, is that someone there must feel that it might just possibly generate enough curiosity to some who are not subscribers, to actually decide to subscribe to be able to see more. The cams at the L&M apartment, were still premium subscription cams when rlc first started changing some cams from being blocked, to occasionally being unblocked in other apartments.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That apartment was completely a premium subscription apartment from the time Leora arrived, all the way up until someone at rlc decided to start reintroducing some free cams into the apartments that were premium subscription apartments. Since then, someone there has been modifying the site's software in some way where various cams in various apartments have been intermittently changing from blocked cams to unblocked cams for short periods of time before changing back to blocked cams. The cams in the L&M apartment were premium subscription cams from the time Leora arrived, until sometime within the last 3 to 6 months or possibly a little longer.

The apartment was a premium subscription apartment when Malia arrived 6 months after Leora and was still so for at least 10 months to a year after her arrival in January of last year as far as I can recall. Apparently, someone at rlc has been having the sites blocked/unblocked cams intermittently changing for some reason. The most likely explanation for them to do that, is that someone there must feel that it might just possibly generate enough curiosity to some who are not subscribers, to actually decide to subscribe to be able to see more. The cams at the L&M apartment, were still premium subscription cams when rlc first started changing some cams from being blocked, to occasionally being unblocked in other apartments.

Well it ain't working

1 hour ago, marco6742 said:

When you guys are saying 'premium', premium is full membership with all features and replay, don't you mean 'standard membership'? Which allows all cams but no extras and no replay?

The standard subscriptions of rlc used to only include having unblocked access to certain cams in different apartments marco. An example of such was the first subscription of rlc that I subscribed for. It was only a standard subscription and it only permitted unblocked accress to certain cams in different apartments, including the apartment that was the previous residence of Leora and her previous roommate Paul.

If I recall correctly, having that standard subscription only permitted me to have unblocked access to a living room cam, a kitchen cam, a guest room cam, and a so called hall cam, but not to either of two bedroom cams, or either of the two bathroom cams in that apartment at that time. It certainlly did not include access to any replay after they had first started it. It wasn't until I had changed the subscription to one they call premium that I began having access to everything.

As far as I know, any standard subscription is still the same as far as only having unblocked access to certain cams in the different apartments, and does not include any access to any replay or most of the apartment cam modes shown at the top of the sites live stream page. When the apartments in Russia were discontinued, I cancelled a premium subscription I had been continuing for quite awhile, but when I noticed that Leora had returned at a different location so many months later, I resubscribed for the premium subscription and at the time that apartment and one or two others were premium subscription only accessed apartment cams.