Katya & Ruslan Videos - Split #1

ruslan has the night light blocked

justo iba a poner lo mismo , no funcionan los leds , el filtro IR de la camara si va , son los leds le falta iluminacion ir , pero a todas es raro son las tres camaras .

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doct19

Ruslan forgot that its laptop, all its electronics (shelf, mobile phone) as its clothing are paid thanks to the subscriptions paid by the customers of RLC 

I have already been banned for posting pics of this  fuck head. but this fucking dude is a punk peace of shit. I tried to get more pics but couldn't fast enough he twisting her hands back. she begging him to stop.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I almost never watch the piece of shit but if he is now beating up her now that the dog has gone he is an even bigger piece of shit than I thought.

Maybe she suggested he get a shower and he took exception to her comment!

He obviously lives a worthless life and gets frustrated by just about everything. He obviously has no interest in Katya sexually and I would suggest the combination of drink and drugs has made him impotent!

A man so young with such a little sex drive is a rare thing so there must be some reason for it. His anger follows on from his inadequacies. His inadequacies lead him to have no pride in himself which means he hardly ever feels the need to shower!!!

such a beautiful image for as a fucking couple

here diana and Efim had heard pure and I think

we would richtg fun when a lot of coming and visiting that would sleep ther

Diavolo! Guarda che non si capisce niete...  ;D

• 2 weeks later...