B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Jennifer, tiene que haber servidores de red en la "oficina" de la villa. Puede haber otra oficina en Barcelona que sea el centro de la red para toda Barcelona, y tal vez los otros apartamentos europeos. Este centro de red tuvo que ser trasladado fuera de Rusia debido a Putin y sus decretos. Si yo fuera un ingeniero de redes, pensaría que la villa es un lugar demasiado remoto para ser el centro de la red. Pondría el hub de la red en el centro de Barcelona.

Todas las chicas de GOV parecen conocer a estos cuatro chicos. Y los conocen porque los han visto en la 'oficina' de la villa. (Tesla y los gemelos no van a los mismos clubes). Lo que resulta interesante porque estos chicos tienen acceso a todos los archivos de todos los apartamentos, cientos de terabytes de sexo y aburrimiento.

Veremos si aparece algún extraño, por ejemplo, los amigos de Gina, el juguete infantil de Stella. Pero estoy bastante seguro de que esta es una fiesta en la piscina solo para RLC. 

Check This Out Saturday Night Live GIF

57 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

or the other crazy theory ( instead of them working for RLC ) might be that they came with their car and they parked it in the garage and used its door to enter the Villa instead of the main entrance ( I know this makes very little sense, so they must be working for RLC ) 😁 

Brilliant Blue!   That IS a crazy theory!

Regarding network engineers, I have no clue what they do.  But something tells me if there are issues with the networks, like overloading and such ... the issue is NOT in the apartments ... but probably in some network control center or place where all the cloud shit lives.  Unless all that equipment is in the garage!

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

100% Correct, you are all looking at the IT group for RLC Barcelona.  You pay attention well Moules!!

Well in the movie Revenge of the Nerds, the  nerdy IT guys fucked better than the handsome athletes.  They scored the hottest girls.  Just saying.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, warn1ng1005 said:

If I may ask you guys, have you EVER seen doing twins more then just masturbating when the other sister is out of a room?

One of them was licked by another participant, Sher, in B1

20 minutes ago, moules said:

Jennifer, there has to be network servers in the 'office' at the villa.  There may be another office in Barcelona which is the network hub for all of Barcelona, and maybe the other European apartments.  This network hub had to be moved out of Russia because of Putin and his decrees.  If I were a network engineer, I would think the villa is too remote a location to be the network hub.  I'd put the network hub in the center of Barcelona.

Thanks Moules.  Like I said, I am not a network engineer by any stretch of the  imagination ... even some of the imaginations found here!!   But yes I had forgotten the only way a country can shut down things they don't want on the internet is to  find the hardware.  So yes I can understand why the hardware is in Barcelona.  

Wondering if @Noldus is following  their uptime  and bandwidth metrics.  Maybe the boys had a good month and this is their reward.

• Like 1

Yesterday, they didn´t seem shy around the beard guy. I know that f*cking is different. I just don´t get it. If they are sleeping with that guy separately, they do not see each other, but the result is same. They are sleeping with same guy. 

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

would u jerk off in front of ur brother?

Absolutely not but I think identical twins are wired differently when it comes to their relationship to each other.  The key is whether they lived together all their lives or separately.   The research on identical twins is fascinating.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Well in the movie Revenge of the Nerds, the  nerdy IT guys fucked better than the handsome athletes.  They scored the hottest girls.  Just saying.

Yeah, everything is possible in the movies!   Just saying :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Absolutely not but I think identical twins are wired differently when it comes to their relationship to each other.  The key is whether they lived together all their lives or separately.   The research on identical twins is fascinating.

wired to do sick things u mean