B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #84 (July)

13 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You are sick dude.

Get help. Immediately.

Like I said you won't stop.

you could ignore...like you just said this was the last time you would speak about it ...he just won.... again ... 

don't respond , ignore,  he goes away.... if it is just nemo and him ...ignore both and he becomes background and faded ..  I keep seeing him because you folks keep responding to his ignorance and antagonism...  ignore !!! pleaase and thanks 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I distinctly remember someone complaining about the girls going out. How do you think they met the young men in B4 by going out. Just our luck they accepted an invite to the villa. Should make for an interesting afternoon and evening.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So these four guys who arrive at the villa using the route through the office.  I will bet no more than five Euros that these guys work for RLC in Spain.  If so, I expect Fior to arrive soon as well.

Lia's bf left because the twins are to help entertain the guys in the backyard.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They should get up to speed with the BBQ
A lot of rain has been reported in Barcelona tonight and it starts before an hour has passed

Be nice if those guest from b1 the other day come also were at Gina’s place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, moules said:

So these four guys who arrive at the villa using the route through the office.  I will bet no more than five Euros that these guys work for RLC in Spain.

Is this true?  They did not enter the villa through the front door?  I agree this is suspicious.  So this is staged?  Or should I say more staged than normal?   That is sad.  Not questioning you Moules, just surprised a bit and surprised by lack of comment.

I can't imagine they work for RLC ... what do they do and why haven't we seen them before?  Unless they work on a per night basis like today!   They say the gig economy is growing every day.

Because I am known to waffle ... I will say perhaps this is the best plan RLC can put forward right now.  I mean, you get guys and girls together partying and drinking and maybe some will hook up.  I don't think the chances of this are that great ... but the odds are definitely better than if the girls just lay on their beds naked all night long.