Leora & Malia - Home Activities #32

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Only just thought. It says she is back the 2nd, Monday. Yet whoever she's gone with, will surely be back at work then, especially if it's more than one person, so that means no later back than Sunday night. That certainly was hinted at. If that is true, why wouldn't SHE be back here Sunday night then??

Talking advantage and staying away for one more night, but much closer to home??

Ooh, the mind boggles!🤪

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only just thought. It says she is back the 2nd, Monday. Yet whoever she's gone with, will surely be back at work then, especially if it's more than one person, so that means no later back than Sunday night. That certainly was hinted at. If that is true, why wouldn't SHE be back here Sunday night then??

Talking advantage and staying away for one more night, but much closer to home??

Ooh, the mind boggles!🤪

it's such a wicked plan that it scares any disney villain 😆

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But, I would expect such a thing from Leora. 

All i can say is, in typical Leora fashion, a simple weekend away has to be shrouded in mystery, delays, confusion and contradiction!

One for Sherlock, isn't it?! 

😉

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

All i can say is, in typical Leora fashion, a simple weekend away has to be shrouded in mystery, delays, confusion and contradiction!

Yep, the thing that bothers me most is this. Confusion, contradiction and half truths. If her intentions were clearer i might as well accept that she is away for x days.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Yep, the thing that bothers me most is this. Confusion, contradiction and half truths. If her intentions were clearer i might as well accept that she is away for x days.

Well, i learned a long time ago, not to always take things at face value!

Anyway, let's wait for Sunday and see what happens. Your idea, even if it was just for fun, is not so far-fetched. Or maybe rlc put a wrong date, this too would not be a surprise since monkeys work there...

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, let's wait for Sunday and see what happens. Your idea, even if it was just for fun, is not so far-fetched. Or maybe rlc put a wrong date, this too would not be a surprise since monkeys work there...

Of course, it could be a typo, not for the first time! I'm just thinking why she wouldn't be back Sunday if the other people have to be, that's all. Maybe they don't, maybe they do indeed have Monday free as well. That is very possible of course.

I see that Malia did really well last night, both live and in replay. Not only a fine bate, but she kept the interest steadily during the evening. Good for her! Compare that with the poor ratings for the 'Big Party' with dennis bin laden the night before.....

Maybe, just maybe, the penny will finally drop?