B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

is kitty your favorite?

do u like her new nose?

to be honest i see no diff at all

I love Kitty. And, yes, she is my favorite. The nose job shaved away the high part in the middle. I liked her nose and I thought it made her look exotic but you know if a woman has something in her mind she is gonna do it and you either support it or get out of the way. She is a powerhouse lady. Smith is a bit weak for her IMHO.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I love Kitty. And, yes, she is my favorite. The nose job shaved away the high part in the middle. I liked her nose and I thought it made her look exotic but you know if a woman has something in her mind she is gonna do it and you either support it or get out of the way. She is a powerhouse lady. Smith is a bit weak for her IMHO.

ok, if that make her happy and give her more self-confidence, its her right

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok, if that make her happy and give her more self-confidence, its her right

The thing is this. She takes steps to improve her image. She models so it is important for her career to look photogenic and to get work. And believe it or not I am sure she reads us. They all read us. You guys don't see it because all you see is her checking her phone or arguing with Smith. She is not about all of that just like we are not all about wondering if someone did a double dildo thing somewhere. Dude, I have to cut my grass. It's not on here and if it was who would give a shit. These are real people we talk about. they are not our playthings.

Any way Kitty has more self confidence in her pinky than most of us have in our whole bodies.