B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

There may be chances that we will see her again  - I hope so
Even though she has lost some weight, she is still a great girl

three of these girls lost weight that never should have Piper Jasmin and Stella, losing weight did none of them any favors jasmin and stella lost their perfect tits and piper lost what tits she did have and didnt do that perfect ass any good either

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

three of these girls lost weight that never should have Piper Jasmin and Stella, losing weight did none of them any favors jasmin and stella lost their perfect tits and piper lost what tits she did have and didnt do that perfect ass any good either

I don't think Jasmin can look bad at any weight, sorry.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Maybe you should learn how to phrase things so you are not so insulting. If I say it happened it fucking happened. 

Perhaps. But I knew all things Jas. It is unlikely I didn't see it. Just saying.

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Same with Candy.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, pajero a dit :

je crois que jordi vient de rompre avec PAM, elle est rentrée dans sa chambre et a retiré toutes les photos d'elle et jordi?????😢

Elle était en pleurs dans la cuisine auparavant et cela continue dans le bain qu'elle prend en ce moment.

• Haha 1