B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #35 (July / August)

28 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jasmin is one of the women who give me a boner just looking at her. I am so proud I recorded her with her BF when he fucked her in the ass for like 25 minutes and came inside her ass. 

Wow! I missed that session...:smile:

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I love Kitty. And, yes, she is my favorite. The nose job shaved away the high part in the middle. I liked her nose and I thought it made her look exotic but you know if a woman has something in her mind she is gonna do it and you either support it or get out of the way. She is a powerhouse lady. Smith is a bit weak for her IMHO.

Of-course you think Smith is a bit weak for her. I'm sure you'd be a much better fit.:smile:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Seems that we might getting Jasmin again after popular demand lately 😏🤓😉.. 

I've been asking Amy to join me for years and she still isn't with me, so not all wishes come true 🤔😁🤣

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I've been asking Amy to join me for years and she still isn't with me, so not all wishes come true 🤔😁🤣

Never lose hope my good Frenchman ☺️☺️ Because it hasn’t happened  yet , it doesn’t mean that it will never happen 😆 After all , Germany and France have borders( I think she was last seen in Germany before a sudden appearance in Barcelona a couple of weeks ago .. )  , I am more than sure that lovely Amy wouldn’t say no to a sightseeing tour of the nice places in France ( away of pure  tourism Paris 🙃🙃🤓🥸

• Upvote 1

More common times for Stella and Radi and Pam a bit isolating and lost since Jordi’s Covid infection . I hope Jordi returns healthier than ever and happy Pam appears again , she has been a big asset for RLC and the story with her BF definitely has hurt her 😔

• Like 1