Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has been studying Jagadish Vasudev also referred to as Sadhguru an Indian author and Yogi for a while now, regarding Karma, Yoga etc, and the workings of the inner body and soul, hence the reason for the reappearance of the Buddha and incense burners on the bedroom side.

I believe that the new book on the bed is one of this authors and relates to the Inner Engineering of the body...GagHer can probably correct me if I have the title wrong.

I mentioned a while back that she seems to enjoy her senses...Taste and smell in particular, and mentioned that whenever she buys a new book she opens the pages and holds it up to her nose, also with books that she has had for a while, she did it again last night when she brought it into the bedroom.

✔️  She has been  looking  to buy this book for a while now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has been studying Jagadish Vasudev also referred to as Sadhguru an Indian author and Yogi for a while now, regarding Karma, Yoga etc, and the workings of the inner body and soul, hence the reason for the reappearance of the Buddha and incense burners on the bedroom side.

I believe that the new book on the bed is one of this authors and relates to the Inner Engineering of the body...GagHer can probably correct me if I have the title wrong.

I mentioned a while back that she seems to enjoy her senses...Taste and smell in particular, and mentioned that whenever she buys a new book she opens the pages and holds it up to her nose, also with books that she has had for a while, she did it again last night when she brought it into the bedroom.

Unless it does the same end as last time which has given itself to spiritualism. With the Buddha finished in the bathroom to collect the dust 😆

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Unless it does the same end as last time which has given itself to spiritualism. With the Buddha finished in the bathroom to collect the dust 😆

....Like the Step Machine!