Leora & Malia - Home Activities #33

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I wouldn't presume to answer for SG, but from mine and I think many other peoples point of view " more " could be construed as a variation of their various abilities, and utilising more of their vast repertoire to help alleviate the potential boredom that viewing the same scenario night after night inevitably brings about.

I cannot pass comment on Malia's various talents because I could never be bothered to waste my time watching her, purely a personal choice and by no means a criticism of her as a person...She just does not do it for me.

But! Leora over the years she has graced the hallowed halls of RLC has with good looks, imagination, talent, demeanour and personality, gone from strength to strength building a reputation and fan base second to none, and justly envied by her peers.

Always with a smile on her face and a glint in her eye she could captivate and hold an audience for hours on end, culminating usually with an special finale.

Somehow this special relationship between her and her audience seems to have evaporated and become non existent over the past few months, to be replaced with an attitude of indifference on her part and frustration and puzzlement on the part of many of the viewers.

She appears to have gone from magnificent to mediocre in the blink of an eye, which to myself is a travesty. 

Again just an opinion !      

Thank you for your answer  and honest opinion as always jimbo 😇