ONLY FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS.

Guest REGISTERED MEMBERS

Guest REGISTERED MEMBERS

In my opinion this forum would be much better if it was only to registered members and visitors were vetoed by the administrator, because they are not contributing anything! and just want to take advantage of articles published by RLC subscribers.

In my opinion this forum would be much better if it was only to registered members and visitors were vetoed by the administrator, because they are not contributing anything! and just want to take advantage of articles published by RLC subscribers.

I made this topic, but I forgot to do my login!

I agree to an extent. I think we are going to make posting available to registered members only, and disable attachment viewing for guests.  The primary reason being spam. In the last week or so we have been getting bombarded with spam, and it's been a pain in the ass to keep up with.  I also agree that letting guest view with little to no contribution isn't fair to those who take the time to actually post. Thank you for your suggestion.

Since the spammers found us this week, I'll have to agree, registered posts looks necessary. But for me, the ability to view was a great influence to join both here & RLC. If I hadn't been able to see content, I most likely would have moved on.

My suggestion (as I've seen on other forums)

Non-registered:  Able to read posts only.

So, yeah...I agree with trickshot.

Another option is some method of hiding pictures and video links from non-registered people.  Or make the pics available but not the video links.  That will introduce an incentive for people to register and increase the likelihood that they will also contribute...if only by posting comments and such.

I think you are on the right track, Admin.

Guest 862286

I agree with trickshot and JoJo. Seems to me the only one here that should keep suggestions to themselves is the non registered.