jogging pants again !

Guest clivebb

Guest toblerone

what the fuck,she's again with the same jogging and sweat shirt all the days.

she have not more clothes in her dressing or what?

j don't have acces in bedroom,can you say me what you see in dressing pls

It's the clothes they use use at home, others go around naked or underpants and instead they use jogging pants, can't find it so terrible to be honest...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toblerone

j think katya have read my post,lol,she have change her clothes

She wears those jeans when she goes out. Probably she is off for a walk or to the pub...

It always intrigues me as to where these people get the money for up-to-date mobile phones, Ipads and broadband.

These things do not come cheap and an unemployed young guy in the UK could never afford to buy such things on unemployment benefits alone.

I think RL Monastery pays them to keep them occupied  and feed them or Big ASS Spanish SteFan has something to do with RL Monastery  or they all slaves

Guest asutaru

she have put again the same clothes not washing on about 12 days just after the shower !

she have put again the same clothes not washing on about 12 days just after the shower !

they are trying to conserve water... i guess. what ever happened to the old saying "Save water...Shower with a Friend" They probably smell so bad they CAN'T shower together.  Whoa!  :o

asutaru, are you brother of Nick?

If this girl doesn't get shower, you are crying. If she gets shower, you crying about her clothes.

Please tell why are you watching boring rlc with dirty tenants? you don't have patience and you are nervous - you have to lurk for another site I think

Guest asutaru

asutaru, are you brother of Nick?

If this girl doesn't get shower, you are crying. If she gets shower, you crying about her clothes.

Please tell why are you watching boring rlc with dirty tenants? you don't have patience and you are nervous - you have to lurk for another site I think

you change never your clothes just after you have take a shower?