B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (August)

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Years ago, I had managed to exchange a few messages with Anna, as soon as she had joined B2, before RLC banned her from having social media inside the house, and she had told me that I was only doing this because it was fun, surely that's what it was for, maybe even accompanied by a few thousand euros a month

I hope you didn't buy her BS!!

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Years ago, I had managed to exchange a few messages with Anna, as soon as she had joined B2, before RLC banned her from having social media inside the house, and she had told me that I was only doing this because it was fun, surely that's what it was for, maybe even accompanied by a few thousand euros a month

Of course is fun. Be paid to spend two month in Barcelona is really fun.  

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Why would Anna cover her self wile bating just because Lola does it? Each girl seek attention from us, it should be kind of a competition. By covering her self what Anna will active is disinterest from us.  

You misunderstood what I said.

• Like 1

another DEAD night on the most expensive adult site on the net.  Never mind, we are due for another horse shit marathon click bait party tomorrow or Friday night with B5. This patter will spell their doom.  Anna could not wait to get to bed.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I've been think about this change of behavior of Mila and Anna. One think that I can think of is that now they are older, they began on this site 5-6 years ago, now maybe they have a carrer in their country and fear that videos os hers show up in the internet. Maybe by doing thing that aren't interesting of sharing and still getting RLC's money. idk.  

what career man. Lola and  Anna have been globetrotting in all the night club/party cities around the world. You know what that is for. I even saw them on tinder a cpl of months back..lol. I know they are photographers but its not a very successful career so far. 50% of eastern europe are models and other 50% are photographers. Stella is the only one who surprised me with her appearance now. She seems to be the only one with a bit of a career. 

I am only  waiting to see if Sophie returns. she fires up the apartment like noone else

• Sad 1