B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (August)

Noldus

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

I expressed my admiration to Lola some days ago and I was asked why .. well , find me a woman of her age that her body looks so stunning like hers and that she takes care of it to maintain it in that shape and then I will rest my case 😂🤣

Absolutely  gorgeous Lola for whoever loves bodies of such analogy like hers , legs , tits , ass , no cellulite .. great ☺️

GIDDY up!  🐎 🐴
stephen colbert dressage GIF

you can say everything about these girls, but no, that they are not consistent, first Anna, then Mila and finally Lola, all three, masturbated under the covers with their dildos, they are shy and ashamed to show themselves, lucky who marries them

I've been think about this change of behavior of Mila and Anna. One think that I can think of is that now they are older, they began on this site 5-6 years ago, now maybe they have a carrer in their country and fear that videos os hers show up in the internet. Maybe by doing thing that aren't interesting of sharing and still getting RLC's money. idk.  

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I've been think about this change of behavior of Mila and Anna. One think that I can think of is that now they are older, they began on this site 5-6 years ago, now maybe they have a carrer in their country and fear that videos os hers show up in the internet. Maybe by doing thing that aren't interesting of sharing and still getting RLC's money. idk.  

Anna's been much more open during this stay than any previous stays...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know what to tell you, I said it very clear in English. 🤔

Why would Anna cover her self wile bating just because Lola does it? Each girl seek attention from us, it should be kind of a competition. By covering her self what Anna will active is disinterest from us.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Tereza for example also appeared long time ago but look now with her being a tenant and with a BF and some  great sex sessions .. it all depends the mood and the period that a repeater enters .. look at Gina also 👽

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Tereza for example also appeared long time ago but look now with her being a tenant and with a BF and some  great sex sessions .. it all depends the mood and the period that a repeater enters .. look at Gina also 👽

and look at the twins with their bf

• Haha 1

Years ago, I had managed to exchange a few messages with Anna, as soon as she had joined B2, before RLC banned her from having social media inside the house, and she had told me that I was only doing this because it was fun, surely that's what it was for, maybe even accompanied by a few thousand euros a month