B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #21 (August)

Noldus

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

that's the magic of RLC, we can have good surprises when we do not wait so 😁
RLC is not a sprint, it is a marathon

It's just ridiculous. How long has Anna been in the project now? She's constantly on the road, taking vacations from her "vacation" more often then any other girl in the cast, and now just because she had one event after two month in this stay that isn't completely useless, suddenly it's the viewers who just haven't had enough patience?!?

My goodness, it's time for you to wake up. That so little happens in the GOV apartments is because they intentionally keep the real life content as low as possible. The more patience the viewers have, the less need is there to do anything at all. My goodness, they've probably been fucking off camera for weeks or even month. Just like probably most of the other girls in GOV have regular off camera sex, but never (or in Anna's can now, almost never) someone to visit in this apartments.

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

increíble, pero aparentemente soy el único que ha reconocido a este chico, tan famoso de las noches de barcelona !!!! 😃

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

No, pero es una persona muy conocida en el ambiente de clubes de Barcelona, así que me sorprende un poco que actúe frente a la cámara.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

yes, it is very surprising !!!

its not surprising at all cuz the first time he came to b2 with his friend they were ready to fuck all the girls but they send them back in the street with blue balls but with anna its another story if she can fuck apeman she can fuck anyone

8 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

its not surprising at all cuz the first time he came to b2 with his friend they were ready to fuck all the girls but they send them back in the street with blue balls but with anna its another story if she can fuck apeman she can fuck anyone

Well, he kissed Belle, But ok
The other guy was more lucky - he's married to one RLC girl now 😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's just ridiculous. How long has Anna been in the project now? She's constantly on the road, taking vacations from her "vacation" more often then any other girl in the cast, and now just because she had one event after two month in this stay that isn't completely useless, suddenly it's the viewers who just haven't had enough patience?!?

My goodness, it's time for you to wake up. That so little happens in the GOV apartments is because they intentionally keep the real life content as low as possible. The more patience the viewers have, the less need is there to do anything at all. My goodness, they've probably been fucking off camera for weeks or even month. Just like probably most of the other girls in GOV have regular off camera sex, but never (or in Anna's can now, almost never) someone to visit in this apartments.

Credit when they do things and praising ( like today in the morning ) and serious complains  as they have deserved all this time that they haven’t been offering any special content .. I think you are too strict with your comment and perhaps  for once you could give a good word .. it isn’t all the time bad as it was proved , I think you also recognize that ,  as things happened completely natural , no prime times , no shows .. I expect that you would be more fair when they deserve to be .. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Credit when they do things and praising ( like today in the morning ) and serious complains  as they have deserved all this time that they haven’t been offering any special content .. I think you are too strict with your comment and perhaps  for once you could give a good word .. it isn’t all the time bad as it was proved , I think you also recognize that ,  as things happened completely natural , no prime times , no shows .. I expect that you would be more fair when they deserve to be .. 

You should have been a comedian, your comedy is off the charts!!