Leora & Malia - Home Activities #38

Nicholas

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Been very little contact with someone as well in the last few days, and how much as she been at home? A lot. Hmm.....An hour ago, she was texting a load in bed looking serious. Now, she is getting replies, and looking happier.

How many multiple times have i seen this pattern??......🤔

Meeting d'emergenza? 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Best thing is.....Malia will be back later - That will really piss off some cunts here!! Coz she's going nowhere anytime soon - I know this from something said! HA!!😆

18 minutes ago, patou said:

I hope I am wrong for this evening and for you subscribers if Léora goes out that I hope not

I wouldn't be too concerned about it my friend. If she does...she does. She will do what she thinks she should or wants to like most in life do. Nothing really wrong with that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Best thing is.....Malia will be back later - That will really piss off some cunts here!! Coz she's going nowhere anytime soon - I know this from something said! HA!!😆

Beh, che Malia non andava da nessuna parte mi sembrava abbastanza ovvio. 😆

Invece è strano che dopo un mese Leora si prepari per stare fuori stasera. Chissà cosa gli ha fatto cambiare idea... 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Meeting d'emergenza? 

No, more like was always going out anyway regardless.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
29 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She got on the sofa, she's in no hurry to get out. Maybe come back for midnight like other times? 

Absolutely, very possible, and of course very possible as well that she isn't going out at all, or if she does is seeing the girls instead.

But let's flip it - If any of that turns out to be the case, it's very odd isn't it, being the weekend? To have a man who is 'Perfect' but isn't meeting up after being home all week, and her last call on was Tuesday? Either way, it's not normal!

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Absolutely, very possible, and of course very possible as well that she isn't going out at all, or if she does is seeing the girls instead.

But let's flip it - If any of that turns out to be the case, it's very odd isn't it, being the weekend? To have a man who is 'Perfect' but isn't meeting up after being home all week? Either way, it's not normal!

Che poi posso capire una settimana o due sempre a casa la sera, ma UN MESE INTERO? In un mese sono riusciti a vedersi solo di giorno e non sempre? 

È ricordiamoci che non abitano troppo lontano l'uno dall'altro. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

What then can I understand a week or two always at home in the evening, but a WHOLE MONTH? In a month they managed to see each other only during the day and not always? 

And let's remember that they don't live too far from each other. 

I can only see this being the case, that the meetings have been in the daytime. Otherwise, it's only a phone relationship!

Why the change, who knows, but it has worked out for us, because being in at night is the better thing. And she has been in at night now as you say for a month mostly, and her overall view count have been very good as a result. 

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Che poi posso capire una settimana o due sempre a casa la sera, ma UN MESE INTERO? In un mese sono riusciti a vedersi solo di giorno e non sempre? 

È anche vero che se lui lavora non è che ci sia tanto tempo per vedersi. Ma il fine settimana Leora poteva andare a trovarlo, fosse pure per una sera. Neanche quello ha fatto. 

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But let's flip it - If any of that turns out to be the case, it's very odd isn't it, being the weekend? To have a man who is 'Perfect' but isn't meeting up after being home all week? Either way, it's not normal!

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Not any bad idea to keep in mind about the widely reported spreading of the latest variants of the bug and the possible impacts of it doing so.