US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

You need to take your own advice and get your news from somewhere besides your left wing propaganda blogs, little know nothing snowflake.

I get real news from real sources.  You get yours from whatever pops into your pea brain.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Saying I received a dishonorable discharge is not sarcasm, it's a disgraceful fucking lie.  If I were your age and you had said that to my face I would have beaten your fucking face to a pulp.

Oh, tough guy from behind the keyboard.  That dishonorable discharge must've really hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Last time I checked--Germany was located in Europe!!

I guess Germany will do the same thing--leave a country

! And speaking of cowards---

WWW.DW.COM

In 2020 the German Parliament has extended the Afghanistan mission for the last time. It was the bloodiest deployment of the Bundeswehr in Germany's postwar history. After two decades, witnesses take stock.

An excerpt from the article:

A full troop withdrawal was out of the question for the Merkel government. "For political reasons, they wanted to continue being the third-largest provider of troops in Afghanistan. Doing so meant Germany had weight in the EU, the United Nations and above all in NATO." The allies reacted with confusion to this contradictory behavior of the Germans and sometimes found the Bundeswehr soldiers to be cowards. "Anyone who tried to make an objective judgment knew that the German soldiers can and want to fight, but they are not allowed to," says Neitzel. The reasons, he says, stem from Germany's history: "The events of the Third Reich and the Second World War still have a massive impact on German political culture. But that is also used as an excuse."

Nach WK 2 hat sich Deutschland vorgenommen nie mehr an einem Krieg teilzunehmen. So hat D. auch am 2. Golfkrieg gegeh den Irak wegen Kuwait durch Bush senior nicht teilgenommen aber mit 90 Mrd.Dollar finanziert - ein gutes Geschäft für die USA.

ICH habe den Afghanistan_krieg schon immer für groben Unfug gehalten und Herrn Schröders Aussage "Der USA gehört unsere uneingeschränkte Solidarität" auch. Durch die blutige Niederlage der Russen zuvor war mir immer klar: Ein krieg ist in Afghanistan nicht zu gewinnen. ICH bin allerdings nicht Deutschland. Wie man sieht gibt es auch hier Idioten mit blauen Augen - nun haben wir uns alle blaue Augen geholt - den Boxkampf verloren.

Es war von Anfang an klar, das Deutschland in dem Krieg nur logistische Aufgaben übernehmen wird und und Ausbildung von afghanischen Soldaten, jedoch wenn möglich keine Kampfhandlungen. Das hat nichts mit Feigheit zu tun sondern mit unserer Geschichte. "Von Deutschland soll nie wieder Krieg ausgehen",

Die Mühe der Ausbildung afghanischer Soldaten war offenbar sinnlos. "Man kann feige Hunde nicht zum jagen tragen".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maximus said:

Last I checked, Germany should have absolutely 0 right to lecture anyone on invading other countries, war crimes or any of the sort.  

Man sollte annehmen das nach dem verheerenden WK 2 Menschen klüger geworden sind und erkennen das Krieg und Gewalt KEIN geeignetes Mittel sind Konflikte zu lösen. Deutschland hat das verstanden - die USA hat das immer noch nicht verstanden, Schade !! 😬

WEgen ihrer Rambo-Politik ist die USA aktuell das meist gehasste Land der Erde - Schade. 😒

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Goofy06 is unaware that Trump's administration had clearly defined conditions that had to be met. Or else.

Biden simply did the usual "cut & run" routine. He's a weak and wimpy clown like Carter, has never gotten a foreign policy decision right, and we'll have to pay holy hell for electing him.

Besser als dieser excentrische, egoistische, nazistische und hochgefährliche Vollidiot von Trump ist Biden in jedem Fall !! 😃

Eine 2. Amtszeit von dem Affen wäre für die USA tödlich gewesen. Der Gummipanther konnte doch in seiner 1. Amtszeit vor (vorgegaukelter) Kraft nicht mehr gehen und hat die USA systematisch isoliert in aller Welt. 😬

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Sleepy Joe's" press conference today where he took no questions demonstrated that the U.S, right now has no president.:cry:

Wie bitte? Der Präsident soll Fragen stellen ? Bei einer Pressekonferenz werden dem Präsidenten Fragen gestellt - und der Präsident beantwortet die Fragen. So kenne ich das. In den USA ist wohl vieles anders.