US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Fuck the Google translator. I have no desire to read the rantings of the deranged mad German. Why don't you start posting in Russian so we don't have to read you BS, comrade Golfer.

you won't use the translator because you refuse to learn anything. i only know russian in your fantasy world so go back to the asspartment & wait for my messages (for a longggggggggggggggggggg time).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, little snowflake, but after "Sleepy Joe's" incompetent actions in Afghanistan no one cares about your Jan.6 conspiracy theories.  The Jan.6 committee investigation is irrelevant to Americans' lives.

the conspiracy theory that was seen by the entire world. you continue to be a traitor.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

You know that tweet is lacking credibility when some of those pictured in that photo are some of the same ones released from the detention facility at Gitmo by Obama himself. That's what actually needs not be forgotten. 

obama 5. donny traitor 5,000.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What a fucking ignorant assed propagandist you are.  

while you continue to prove over & over & over & over again just how correct i am. you are a worthless piece of shit windbag blowing farts from your magadroid assmouth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

while you continue to prove over & over & over & over again just how correct i am. you are a worthless piece of shit windbag blowing farts from your magadroid assmouth.

Propagandist golfer06 👉 😭