Radislava und Stella

Es ist sehr  schön und eindrucksvoll die zärtliche Zuneigung von der lieben Radislava mit der lieben Stella zu sehen. Vielen, vielen lieben Dank dafür auch das wir visuell dabei sein dürfen bei euren zärtlichen  Handlungen. Vielen herzlichen Dank dafür. Macht weiter so ihr zwei Hübschen.

Ganz liebe Grüße

StefAlfi  💖💞💕

• Upvote 1

il y a 31 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I don't know why, it's just an inkling, but I get the impression @StefAlfiis even a bigger fan of Radi than you...😉

Déjà, on ne dit "Radi".. Son prénom ici est Radislava! Vous avez la fleme d'écrire correctement son prénom! Ensuite, que cela plaise ou non, c'est de loin ma préférée à B1 depuis au moins 6 ans! Les autres étaient des ce qu'on appelle "ugly and in addition not interesting. ok?

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Already, we do not say "Radi" .. His first name here is Radislava! You are too lazy to write his first name correctly! Then, like it or not, it's by far my favorite at B1 for at least 6 years! The others were what we call " ugly and in addition not interesting. Ok?"

Ok....
Lots of others abbreviate her name to Radi, so why jump on me?...And she's a girl, btw...which I'm surprised you hadn't noticed, being a huge fan of hers...(yes, I know...Google translator switches gender)
So I'm not too lazy...I'm just calling her what most the guys here do. 
I'm assuming , from what you posted, she's your favourite of all time...That's fine, and I respect that...We all hgave our favs, and I've 'worshipped' mine in the past...

But why did the fact that I abbreviated her name piss you off so much? I wasn't insulting her...Truth is, if you read my shit earlier in her stay, I really liked her...

By your reaction, I reckon you could well be @StefAlfi...😏

il y a 30 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I was gonna drag that out but I can't be arsed...Night night...

Ce qui compte c'est de respecter le prénom des filles ici à RLC présentes! Point! Personne n'accepte des "soi disant " pseudo ou autres diminutifs, ok? Pour que tout le monde comprenne ce qui se dit, il est important de respecter le prénom en entier et de le marquer en entier. !

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know why, it's just an inkling, but I get the impression @StefAlfiis even a bigger fan of Radi than you...😉

Fan,, @StefAlfi?? More like obsessive.:undecided: And yes,i still am a ''fan'' of Radislavas,and will always wish her well,but i came back to the real world.

4 hours ago, winnlove said:

Already, we do not say "Radi" .. His first name here is Radislava! You are too lazy to write his first name correctly! Then, like it or not, it's by far my favorite at B1 for at least 6 years! The others were what we call " ugly and in addition not interesting. Ok?"

No one could be a bigger proponent of spelling out HER full name,Radislava,,i do it out of respect for her because that is HER name,as far as anyone else doing it,i don't care,that's their prerogative to do as they please,but you don't see me,and never will see me,,(of all people),,lash out at any individual for doing what many others do here and call her ''Radi". @nagachilli2 did nothing out of the ordinary,so i feel it wasn't right to jump on him and single him out,i found it strange of you to do that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, winnlove said:

What matters is to respect the first name of the girls here at RLC present! Point! Nobody accepts "so called" nicknames or other diminutives, okay? So that everyone understands what is being said, it is important to respect the first name in full and to mark it in full. !

Ok Winn...😏

• Haha 2